Put a big glob of Vaseline on the ear piece

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      Put a big glob of Vaseline on the ear piece

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
      This plus video of it

Comment

That’s not normal at all. Definitely address it.

Comment

Seems odd you are in HR yet cannot find an appropriate application of th PRRs to address the situation. That and you don't seem to have the personal interactive skills to deal with an in the workplace conflict. One of the main responsibilities of HR is conflict management between employees. Either you are playing the green screen or you need to get a lot better at your job.

Gary
          Last edited by DRT; 01-23-2020, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            Seems odd you are in HR yet cannot find an appropriate application of th PRRs to address the situation. That and you don't seem to have the personal interactive skills to deal with an in the workplace conflict. One of the main responsibilities is conflict management between employees. Either you are playing the green screen or you need to get a lot better at your job.

Gary
            But but but didn’t you read the op, he said he told her to quit lol

Comment

Answer her phone and tell them she's on maternity leave

Comment

I’d let her answer it all day! People pay money for that service.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                  But but but didn’t you read the op, he said he told her to quit lol

Comment

Seems odd you are in HR yet cannot find an appropriate application of th PRRs to address the situation. That and you don't seem to have the personal interactive skills to deal with an in the workplace conflict. One of the main responsibilities of HR is conflict management between employees. Either you are playing the green screen or you need to get a lot better at your job.

Gary
                    What is a th PRR?
                    As stated, already dealt with it. Asking if this is a generational trait so that I can build a better relationship with said coworker.
                    I am not sure your understanding of what an HR department of 1000 people fully incorporates.
                    My job has nothing to do with telling someone to mind their own business, and I am doing very well. Appreciate your concern, Gary.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                      What is a th PRR?

As stated, already dealt with it. Asking if this is a generational trait so that I can build a better relationship with said coworker.

I am not sure your understanding of what an HR department of 1000 people fully incorporates.

My job has nothing to do with telling someone to mind their own business, and I am doing very well. Appreciate your concern, Gary.
                      Personnel Rules and Regulations. Apparently you didn't adequately deal with it.
                      And I'm pretty familiar with dealing with HR personnel for a work force of over 5000 employees in which I supervised employees for over twenty years.
                      Gary
                      Last edited by DRT; 01-23-2020, 08:47 PM.

Comment

TBH....ask a question about hunting and you get 2 responses

Ask a question about some chick answering your phone in a call center and bam!! 55 quick responses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                          Probably both. I did ask her today, nicely, to stop. I said that I have personal phone calls from Doctors and insurance come in as I cannot talk on my cell phone due to limited service.

I'm a supervisor for a call center in our HR department. Our company has 130k people. I only deal with employees, and I do NOT take the phone calls unless they have requested a supervisor. Those calls would come through a headset and my computer. Honestly, there is absolutely no reason for anyone in my company to contact me on my work phone... We have an instant messaging app that we all use as well as emails. There is no revenue lost if the phone isn't answered.
                          Now I know when I call Suddenlink and other call centers for customer service, etc. and have to ask for their supervisor because they can't seem to help me, or I can't understand their language, why they always tell me there is no supervisor available!

Originally posted by Redbeard31 View Post
                          Honestly, I don't think the green screen is the place to get advice on how to fix this problem. Not to be a jerk or anything, but if you are in the HR department, and in management, there should be resources in-house to help you deal with this.
                          But then there would be no drama to post and discuss.

I still can't figure out what the problem is. Why is it such a big deal that she happens to answer your phone (while trying to do a good job for her company by answering company phones when it rings!) when your health insurance company calls. Why is that so terrible? It's not likely they would discuss the nature of their call with her. I am a stickler that if a (business) phone rings, it should be answered! I would give her a raise for being diligent for her company, and I would demote you for getting upset when she is being conscientious!

Comment

Personnel Rules and Regulations. Apparently you didn't adequately deal with it.
                            And I'm pretty familiar with dealing with HR personnel for a work force of over 5000 employees in which I supervised employees for over twenty years.
                            Gary
                            I'll tell you what, Gary. We have different opinions here. I am about to go to bed. If you have the availability, let's discuss further over a cold one tomorrow. I would enjoy the opportunity to learn from your experiences dealing with HR in a setting more conducive to growth. First round on me. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Comment

She has no business in your cube much less answering your phone. She needs more to do.

Comment

Definitely have a buddy call and pretend to be your doctor- “this is the worst case of _____STD we’ve ever seen, and to be contagious at this level even skin contact on a phone or keyboard could spread it.”

Comment

Working...
                                X