No announcement yet.

Anyone know this fellow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the site, I’m a pretty good guy.

According to people that actually know me, I’m an ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      I may be a sexual predator??? ***??

Scary website...reminds me of the scores chinese government give each citizen. Low score = labor/ re-education camp in the mountains

It says I may have a criminal history and my reputation is in the two’s.

Annual salary is way off and net worth is way off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Said I was Asian.

Comment

Dang, has me at a 4.3 rating for some reason. No idea how I scored that high.

I’ll do worse in the future, I promise. Sorry I let y’all down.

Comment

Site said I’m a democrat...wth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

well so much for asking a simple question about somebody - lol

Comment

Originally posted by nativeaustin View Post
                Said I was Asian.
                Shows my wife is Asian too. I guess she’s serious when she says she’s smarter than she looks.

Comment

All that site had for me was address and relatives.

I clicked on my ex-wife's name(haven't seen her in 30 years) and there was a pic. At 56 she is still smoking hawt! It said her income is 250k+ per year. That is correct(she is a corporate VP).

Comment

It says I have kids pending... this is news to me...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                      It says I have kids pending... this is news to me...

I would a never guessed. When's it due? Guess you can break the news to hubby now.

Been kinda lacking around here without your post Jenn. Don't forget to text me when deer season rolls around. Love to hear about how the family is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        I would a never guessed. When's it due? Guess you can break the news to hubby now.

Been kinda lacking around here without your post Jenn. Don't forget to text me when deer season rolls around. Love to hear about how the family is doing.
                        Of course! All is well. Getting the oldest ready to start college this fall. I'm about to start a new postion (yes its a promotion) and trying to get my shoulder ready for hunting season!

Comment

I must be in the witness protection program....put my name in and got nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Txbownut View Post
                            I've never seen that site before. Hah. I have a reputation score in the green, so that guy must be a real loser.
                            I've never seen it either.. I just looked up my name(I'm green) and profile info and they are not even close on many, many things... I wish I could file my income taxes on their income data..
                            What a joke.. I hope no one takes that site seriously.

Comment

I use to hunt on one of his leases in East TX. What do you need?

Comment

I just looked up a guy who I know is currently in prison for murder. (I was on the jury.) It does show he has an arrest record, but his reputation rating is in the middle with more green than orange. Makes me wonder how many people this Richard Levens fellow killed.

Comment

Working...
                                X