Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Archery buck of a lifetime met his maker this morning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goldtip5575 View Post
    Just curious as to how y'all determined the Big 8 in your first picture is the dad of your deer.

Because he’s not an 8. Same frame. If you recall my comment about the deer I killed having forked G2s each year except this one, it would make more sense. We know our deer well. Where they live. How they move. We didn’t grow this deer on accident for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is his Diddy taken in 2016
      Attached Files

Comment

He’s beautiful.
        Congratulations!

Comment

Pic of him from 2 years ago. Notice the 2 splits. No brainer to let him walk

Last years pics. Much harder decision to let him walk but it was a very good decision.

Comment

Stud!
            Congrats!!

Comment

Wow, what an impressive buck.

Rwc

Comment

Great deer, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post

Because he’s not an 8. Same frame. If you recall my comment about the deer I killed having forked G2s each year except this one, it would make more sense. We know our deer well. Where they live. How they move. We didn’t grow this deer on accident for sure.

Thanks, definitely wasn't questioning that it wasn't his daddy, 1st pic was hard to see additional tines. Frames definitely match up. Congrats again.

Comment

Great write up Matt. You deserve it bud! I have shot a lot of deer with my bow and have hunted for many years and have yet send a arrow through a deer of this quality. I couldn’t imagine the feeling!

Comment

****! Hell of a bow kill. Congrats!

Comment

Oh, heck yeah!

Awesome buck! Congrats, Matt!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trophy8_001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	24595462

Comment

Heck of a buck congrats

Comment

Absolute stud!!!

Once in a lifetime buck. The work, time, and management paid off and makes it so worth it

Congrats man, that is what its all about

Comment

Man, what a heck of a buck & congrats on the harvest!

And a great write-up, too. I know exactly what you mean when you said your hands grew steady and mind became calm when you drew your bow. Same thing happens to me. I feel way more confident / calm with my bow in my hand rather than a rifle. It's crazy. Now the pressure is off and you can enjoy more of those longnecks around the campfire this fall. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                              X