Going Live in Unit 11 Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
    Okay, here we are, Bottom of the 9th , down by 1, tying run on 3rd, Winning run on 2nd..
    This has been AMAZING trip to Kansas this year. As I was watching the woods go to sleep yesterday evening I realized how blessed I am. I was sitting in a tree in KANSAS archery hunting. I was doing what a lot of people wished they could do. I was as getting to spend time with friends who allowed me to hunting their property at no charge. I realized that the harvesting if a buck really is secondary at this point. I am not going home empty handed, as I did harvest a doe early (that story to come later), in fact I am going home after this mornings hunt BLESSED in having friends that allow me into their home.
    It really is the small things that mean the most. Friendships are a blessing and treasure.

You nave definitely already won

Hope you get some icing this morning in the form of a dead buck

Comment

Here is the lowdown. Bump one off the hand corn coming in. At 620 had a second one come in but couldn't tell what it was. At 640 a buck was eating through the timber, I drew, bloated, and cut the shot. The Luminock showed a good hit, now to see what the Hypodermic did. Cant tell you how big as I saw rack and decided to shoot. I am going to sit for at least 20 more minutes for good sunlight before tracking.. More to come

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
        You nave definitely already won

Hope you get some icing this morning in the form of a dead buck
        Yes I have. I am blessed

Comment

Awesome when a plan all comes together,hoping for a short blood trail and a quick recovery

Comment

You stayed with it and it going to pay off. Give him some time.

Comment

Any video of the shot to know it was good? Either way give him some time and good luck on recovery. And congrats on getting the shot at him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome, that's 2 ks hunts with blood in the bottom of the ninth. Good luck on recovery

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck with the recovery!

Comment

Heck yeah!!!!
                    I’m pumped up for you!!!
                    Waiting on LDP’s

Comment

Well alrighty then. Congrats and hopefully a short and easy track.

Comment

Good luck! Waiting on the news.

Comment

So I start my track at 725, and with in 20 min I find. Spotty blood at first but it started getting better. After about 70 yards I find him. Not a Kansas Giant, but what I was told to target. Not a high score, but the experience makes up for that
                          This whole week has been amazing and I cannot believe this..

Comment

Great hunt! Thanks for taking us along for the ride!

Comment

CONGRATS!!!!! nice shot as well. Thanks for taking us along. I couldn't get it done in 5 days...

Comment

Awesomeness!!!!!
                                Way to stick with it!!!
                                A good friend told me once,
                                Its not always about the size,..its about the hunt ,..CONGRATS!

Comment

Working...
                                X