Deer Associations and Conferences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer Associations and Conferences

Looking to find more information on Texas Deer Associations and Conferences in Texas, particularly South Texas. All I have found is TWA and A deer breeder association. Not looking to join a PAC but rather a teaching organization to learn more.

Anybody know of these types of groups I can get involved with?

Thanks in advance.

Buckmasters!!!!

Comment

Buckmasters lifer here

Comment

QDMA has local chapters...maybe one is near you? National Deer Alliance isn't bad but not sure if that is what you are looking for.

If strictly looking for some education- Youtube Jeff Sturgis with Whitetail Habitat Solutions

Comment

Qdma

Comment

Caesar Kleberg institute is having a lecture march 6th in San antonio

Comment

Originally posted by Cull hunter View Post
              Looking to find more information on Texas Deer Associations and Conferences in Texas, particularly South Texas. All I have found is TWA and A deer breeder association. Not looking to join a PAC but rather a teaching organization to learn more.

Anybody know of these types of groups I can get involved with?

Thanks in advance.
              QDMA is pretty good.
              Check out Grant Woods, Growing deer Tv, you will like it. About 600 vids for you to watch. Lots of written material. He really is at the forefront of deer/wildlife management.

Comment

TWA does quite a bit of adult education work on habitat mgmnt etc.

If you’re looking for the latest research I’d join CKWRI.

Comment

Working...
                X