No announcement yet.

Parker county Deputy shot..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy what people will do. Years ago our adjacent neighbor landowner was walking his property & walked up on a guy in a tree stand who was clearly poaching. The neighbor told the guy he was on his property & not invited. The poacher threatened him saying I don’t think you can do much with this rifle in my hands. The neighbor of course got nervous & concerned & walked away. He got back to his house & called local GW & authorities but by the time they got there that dude was long gone

Comment

What craziness. Poaching is bad and has penalties. But escalating to shooting law enforcement is crazy!! Hope the perp is caught, if he is willing to shoot an officer then he would definitely shoot anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        If they landowner knew there was someone there why didn't the LEO call in the game warden, which is the expert in dealing with these situations?

I'm not trying to armchair quarterback this. I hope the deputy has a fully recovery and the shooter is caught.
        I dont think game wardens receive specialized training about how to handle getting shot at from a tree. There really is no perfect way to approach a possibly armed person in a box stand who can shoot hundreds of yards with a scoped rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by jkw08 View Post
          What is wrong with folks, just don’t understand what thought process could lead someone to make that decision. Hope they catch him and throw him under the jail house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Be my guess he is on drugs

Comment

This happened right behind my house. I share a fence with the property he was on. The helicopter was around for a while. He got away.

Comment

There are some crazy people out there! Hope they find him to get one more off the streets!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackhawk 9000 View Post
                This happened right behind my house. I share a fence with the property he was on. The helicopter was around for a while. He got away.
                Was this off 1886?

Comment

Cattle Baron road and White Settlement area

Comment

This is a crazy story

Comment

I hope I never catch a poacher on my property!!

Comment

I've had a chase on the backroads with two guys casing my property sheriffs and I lost them typical meth heads looking to steal!!

Comment

This guy is a sorry POS

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                            Go from maybe getting a citation to attempted capital murder. Have to wonder what kind of mindset the perp has.

Gary
                            Prolly spends a lot of time supporting BLM and Colin Kraperneck on social media......just thinking out loud

Comment

Newly released body camera video captured the moment a Parker County sheriff’s deputy was shot Monday night. Authorities are still looking for the shooter.

Comment

Boy this is awkward

Comment

Working...
                                X