This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    Was Winston ever arrested? Or was that just another Kavanaugh like situation?
    Didn't FSU pay the woman 950K?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Yes. Because she alleged the university (not Jimbo) failed to investigate her allegations.

But don’t let those silly facts get in the way. Again.

Comment

Yes. Because she alleged the university (not Jimbo) failed to investigate her allegations.

But don’t let those silly facts get in the way. Again.
        Hush money, go away and pretend it never happened. Same as Baylor and Briles.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 12

I KNEW IT!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

(saw your quote)..

Comment

Hush money, go away and pretend it never happened. Same as Baylor and Briles.
            “Winston maintained that the encounter was consensual. A year later, the State Attorney's Office decided not to charge Winston, citing Kinsman's "problematic" testimony, and a university Title IX hearing found him not responsible of wrongdoing in 2014”.

Silly facts.

What’s in the news today are allegations of drug abuse and prostitution regarding Tom Herman, not a player.

Comment

Now all we need to do is get @coachzachsmith to focus on Jimbo Fisher and all the Tom Herman saga evaporates like a giant fart cloud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We got Oregon on the road this week. I don't think we have gotten over our road trip issues. It is a 930P kick and I will be camping so will probably get score sometime Sunday. No cell service but Sirius XM works. Last two games are on the road. I would be content with a 7 win regular season and some low tier bowl.

Not a lot of good games this weekend. I am wondering if ND stubs their toe with Syracuse. If they win out they are in. Even though they don't have a conference championship they have a solid schedule every year.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                  We got Oregon on the road this week. I don't think we have gotten over our road trip issues. It is a 930P kick and I will be camping so will probably get score sometime Sunday. No cell service but Sirius XM works. Last two games are on the road. I would be content with a 7 win regular season and some low tier bowl.

Not a lot of good games this weekend. I am wondering if ND stubs their toe with Syracuse. If they win out they are in. Even though they don't have a conference championship they have a solid schedule every year.

I would not want to face Syracuse, they will be ready to play. I think ND wins but I would not lay points in a bet.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 12

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                    Now all we need to do is get @coachzachsmith to focus on Jimbo Fisher and all the Tom Herman saga evaporates like a giant fart cloud.

That can of worms I mentioned. I have a feeling the road goes on forever and the party never ends for this fella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So much nonsense on here today. Back to football. Do we know if UAB's QB is playing Saturday or Nah?

Comment

“Winston maintained that the encounter was consensual. A year later, the State Attorney's Office decided not to charge Winston, citing Kinsman's "problematic" testimony, and a university Title IX hearing found him not responsible of wrongdoing in 2014”.

Silly facts.

What’s in the news today are allegations of drug abuse and prostitution regarding Tom Herman, not a player.

Sounds like BU, cover your tracts as well as botched investigation by the locals, lol.

An accusation against Jameis Winston, a marquee quarterback for Florida State, did not prompt an in-depth inquiry by either the university or the police. By the time prosecutors got the case it was nearly a year old.

Sadly. it is his character, he has been introuble for the same since departing FSU. He was protected.

Last edited by Chad C; 11-13-2018, 09:24 AM.

Comment

That can of worms I mentioned.

No doubt, it will all be aired now. He’s a dead man walking at this point.

There is no way Zach Smith has photos or any proof unless someone credible can vouch, but that won’t happen.

Comment

No doubt, it will all be aired now. He’s a dead man walking at this point.

There is no way Zach Smith has photos or any proof unless someone credible can vouch, but that won’t happen.

Smith, Meyer and Herman are all going to be in a big mess.

Comment

I would not want to face Syracuse, they will be ready to play. I think ND wins but I would not lay points in a bet.

I think it will be quite the test for ND in Yankee Stadium. If they go undefeated it would be a well earned playoff birth.

Comment

Is Coach Horny still at UT?

Comment

Working...
                                X