Health Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Health Insurance

Ive been without insurance for about a year now. Whats the best route when looking? Someone mentioned going through a group like the NRA to get a better deal but never heard of such. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Trump says he has 2 new policies coming. I am hopeful it will make matters better....

Comment

Hope something improves soon. Spending over $10k a year to insure my wife and son.

Comment

I need to find some too. Hard to find good insurance that won't break the bank.

Comment

I hate to say it but I don't think there will ever be good insurance again. Obamacare for all the demonizing of the insurance company talk there was turns out it was all for the insurance company's ,they raised prices through the roof ,raised the deducible, and the rules allow way more denial of treatments, Absolute Garbage!!

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
            Hope something improves soon. Spending over $10k a year to insure my wife and son.
            Wife and I are at 30K a year.
            Trumps speech last night he promised 2 new plans that will be great,
            We will see.....................

Comment

It is total garbage! my wife carried me and the kids on her insurance. She changed jobs and her new company doesn't provide health insurance. My wife is type 1 diabetic so she cant go without insurance. going through the marketplace insurance was $1,500 a month for the family. Who the Heck can afford $18 grand a year just for health insurance? my wife alone is $450 a month.

Comment

Its so hard to manage a budget for insurance now.. almost impossible

Comment

I have a lot of employees who are on me to provide health Insurance, there is no way we can afford to provide it without cutting wages.

Comment

Good luck to you sir. Health insurance is a nightmare. A very expensive nightmare.

Comment

Look at Christian Ministries Healthcare ministries or Samaritan Ministries, may not help with your situation. But if anything bad happens it covers stuff over $300-1500 based on what program you want.

Comment

Look into Medi Share.

Comment

I hav insurance and the amount out of pocket is crazy. I almost believe I be better off just putting into savings account.

Comment

$1500 a month for me, the wife, and kids. Crazy

If you have already been without, i would look into the Christian Ministries Healthcare ministries or Samaritan Ministries like txhunter90 said. I want to switch, but im not a risk taker. It seems legit, but having a really high bill for say cancer is a little confusing how they pay out. but for everything else it seems perfect.

Comment

It’s funny to me the scum of the earth politicians in Washington aren’t paying $18,000 to $30,000 a year on insurance. F ing leaches in Washington are so out of touch with working Americans it’s not even funny! They have absolutely no idea what it takes to make a living for your family.

Comment

Working...
                              X