A/C in Polaris Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A/C in Polaris Ranger

Friend of mine is thinking about getting one. Any feedback would be great! Thanks

Tell him he just needs to stay home.

Comment

Tell him to just go faster.

Comment

I don’t own one, but have ridden in them. It’s NICE in heat of summer. I don’t like having the cab around me during hunting season.

Comment

Not a ranger but my grandpa has a mule pro fxt,, he is 95 so ge can't take the heat much.. anyways he had a cab put on the mule then had his guys at work cut out the back window and install a window unit running off a generator.. it's way better than the 100 degrees outside but it's def not an icebox in there.. imo it would take a heck of an ac system to keep it cold inside..

Comment

Originally posted by porkrind View Post
            Friend of mine is thinking about getting one. Any feedback would be great! Thanks
            Advise him to sell it and get a 4 X 4 SUV or small truck with AC.

Comment

I just looked up that buggy. Single cab starts at 24K. Put another 5k in and just get a brand new half ton four door truck...

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                Tell him to just go faster.
                Word

Comment

Like the others have said, just buy a truck

Comment

Toyota Tacoma

Comment

Tell him to go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smith View Post
                        I just looked up that buggy. Single cab starts at 24K. Put another 5k in and just get a brand new half ton four door truck...

Comment

Ive ridden in the Northstar edition rangers, they are definitely awesome and the AC works well in them. But for the price you can buy a nice lease truck you can drive back and forth to the lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                            Advise him to sell it and get a 4 X 4 SUV or small truck with AC.
                            Exactly !!! I will take my 98 4x4 4Runner any day......heat, air, road legal, never breaks down, plenty of people can work on it, list goes on and on. If it can't go there, then I don't want to go there (i.e. mud 3 ft deep etc.....)

RD

Comment

Tell him to sell it.... maybe the lady that waxes his legs knows someone that will buy it.

Comment

Working...
                              X