The Judge Deer Feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Judge Deer Feeder

Anyone have one of these or have a review of this feeder? I have a oppurtunity to buy one fairly cheap but before I drop money on it I wanted to get yalls opinions. How is it compared to the ASF stand and fill?
    Attached Files

Is that a solid plate under it to keep coons and squirrels off the spinner?

Comment

Yea thats what it looks like, my concern would be the corn would sit on that plate and never move off of it.

Comment

Looks to be. I'm afraid corn would pile up on the plate and keep it from slinging very well.

Comment

I would think a big pig could tear that thing up in a hot minute.

Comment

My bet is corn would never pile up to the point it stopped working and pigs would never destroy it. I would go for it if the price is right.

Comment

We had several feeders with these plates on them, they work great, the corn gets pushed out every time it throws
              You won’t have coon or squirrel problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Buy it. You won't regret it.
                I have two of the lamcos made like this. Corn doesn't stay on the plate. It is the only type setup I will buy from now on. The only feeder I have found more pest resistant is the capsule feeder.

Comment

I have two Lamco low and throw feeders. They have a plate similar to this. The 12 volt motor slings the corn out without any issue. This one doesn't look quite as sturdy as the Lamco, but if you feel the price is right then it's worth a shot.

Comment

No problem with hogs or corn piling up. They work very well. I have the old version (Varmint X) which are built heavier. But a buddy has had some of these in South Texas for several years and has some huge hogs and hasn't had any issues and has no pens around them.
                    Last edited by ShaBow; 05-24-2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

I think this is one of the bigger ones, but $900. Really.

I have a spintech that I got for about half, and it has worked great.

SpinTech Spreaders is known for their patented spinner mechanism that seals shut when off. Our spinner system saves you money and time on refills. The spinner system is leak proof, varmint proof, and won't dribble on bumpy roads. Upgrade with SpinTeh.
                      Attached Files

Comment

The one I have a chance to get is $400 and is the 500lb model brand new. If I pass on it I will pass the deal on here.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
                          The one I have a chance to get is $400 and is the 500lb model brand new. If I pass on it I will pass the deal on here.

Sounds like a good deal. The Lamco's I have are 600lb for $700

Comment

My brother has one. He hasn't had any issues, but its only a year old and we don't have any hogs yet. So take it it for what it is worth.

Comment

Can you put or order it with skids?

Comment

Working...
                              X