Wow, two felony charges for host of "Fear no Evil"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I have no sympathy for him, he is pure and simply a Poacher. Hang him high

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
        Was it in the fox news link above? I didn't see it.
        No it was in another thread a while back. He's cussing the camera guy bad! I would have sent him to the dentist!

Comment

That happened a few years ago. Don't remember the punishment but it wasn't too bad. He is back on TV now.

Comment

Doubt the penalty will be time but it should be.

Comment

link to old video by chance ?

Comment

Good glad to hear that

Comment

wonder if camera man faced any punishment

Comment

I really can't feel bad for the guy. You are filming all of this happen, and you know you will be under extra scrutiny since you are filming it. We had a local guy put 3 deer on facebook in a two deer county and it was pretty clear he was in our county when he shot them. Even if you dont agree with the law you have to follow it.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                      That's crazy. Big deer sure do make people do stupid stuff.
                      In this case just being a monumental dip **** made him do stupid stuff, that guy is just a tool. The **** some of you people will watch amazes me....

I'd have fed his dumb *** that camera....

Comment

Bracket has failed on like 3 shows... But this is another level of stupid...

Comment

Guys like him aren't hunters at heart, they're narcissists. Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
                            Well, that was dumb. I shot a 140” buck in Kansas and then had a 180” buck come within fifteen yards trying to gore my buck on the ground. Guess what I did, nothing because I had already filled my “1” tag. Poaching is poaching, don’t feel sorry for the dude!

A poacher with zero integrity. Give him everything he has coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
                              Well, that was dumb. I shot a 140” buck in Kansas and then had a 180” buck come within fifteen yards trying to gore my buck on the ground. Guess what I did, nothing because I had already filled my “1” tag. Poaching is poaching, don’t feel sorry for the dude!

Comment

That guy is a *ouche with a capital D

Comment

Working...
                                X