X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
    Did yall do draw hunt or OTC?
    Kansas is all draw for NR's.
    Not going this year, but in the past, the first 2 or 3 days in Nov was good, then the week right after pheasant season opened was really good, IF, the weather was good, which means COLD. Then, you would see the big boys on their feet any time during the day. This was in unit 15.

Comment

Headed up NEXT Friday for 9th-14th ish hunt. In the past we have killed our bucks in unit 10 the 10th-14th.

Comment

Headed up next Saturday the 10th. We hunt in management unit 2. I stay in very close contact with the land owners we hunt on. We wait on the moon phase, and corn to be picked or crops to be harvested. As per my conversations with land owners, do to snow and rain, the harvest will be late this year so its going to be tough to find them. They live in the corn. That being said they havnt been seeing much.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebow88 View Post
          Headed up NEXT Friday for 9th-14th ish hunt. In the past we have killed our bucks in unit 10 the 10th-14th.
          Headed to Unit 11 on the 10th and planning on being there until the 16 or 17th, unless I tag out early.. Really looking forward to it. Years past has shown this is the time to be in the woods in Unit 11, at least in the area I hunt

Comment

Sitting this season out but living vicariously through you all. But here's a Kansas teaser from a few years ago to get you going. Best of luck. Be safe!

P.S. There are no deer in Kansas.

Comment

Originally posted by kry226 View Post
              Sitting this season out but living vicariously through you all. But here's a Kansas teaser from a few years ago to get you going. Best of luck. Be safe!

P.S. There are no deer in Kansas.

Holy browtine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed to unit 7 tomorrow reports are good and the weather this week should be favorable with the new moon, Rut activity has started a good friend arrowed one last night and found him this morning a stud buck! He said they are chasing good luck to all!

Comment

Originally posted by ForEverlast View Post
                  Headed to unit 7 tomorrow reports are good and the weather this week should be favorable with the new moon, Rut activity has started a good friend arrowed one last night and found him this morning a stud buck! He said they are chasing good luck to all!
                  Here is a pic of the one he arrowed!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Great buck and some welcome news...Headed up to Manhattan area tomorrow. Should be in the stand by 1500. Ill report as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Crookhunter View Post
                      Great buck and some welcome news...Headed up to Manhattan area tomorrow. Should be in the stand by 1500. Ill report as I can.

I won’t be that far from ya

Comment

Headed up on Wednesday. Next four days will be the slowest of the year for me

Comment

Originally posted by QuietTime View Post
                          I won’t be that far from ya

Oh nice, north of Wamego to be exact. Good luck, can't wait to get in the tree.

Comment

Headed up on Wednesday. Next four days will be the slowest of the year for me

Comment

Nothing to much to report, (morning)small 6 getting chased by coyote, busted off fork horn came by, walking out I walked up on the fork and a small doe he was making a ground scrape. Evening saw a good 8 needs another year or two. If your hunting around creeks bring your waders and small boats, half my spots I can't get to. left my blow up boat at home and nobody has them here. The area I hunt most of the time it's 5 to 12 inches deep, my best spot is 5 or 6 feet deep, had my chest waders on and no go. This is SE area.

Comment

Everyone sleeping through the rain or what[emoji848]

Comment

Working...
                                X