Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be a good deal at $400.00

Comment

For that price NO! You can get just as good a feeder if not better for less money!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        For that price NO! You can get just as good a feeder if not better for less money!
        Where and what is it?

Comment

Better feeder for less money than $400?

Comment

On Feeders such as this one the OP posted and say Lamco......if the motor goes bad do you have to drain all of the corn out to get to it?

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
              On Feeders such as this one the OP posted and say Lamco......if the motor goes bad do you have to drain all of the corn out to get to it?

On the Lamco yes, but that's a big "IF". I don't anyone who uses them that has ever needed to replace the motor.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                On the Lamco yes, but that's a big "IF". I don't anyone who uses them that has ever needed to replace the motor.
                Thanks. I am still considering purchasing a Lamco and was curious about that.

Comment

Are you going to let us in on the secret

Comment

For the price of $600 a piece I bought 3 600# Stand & Fill feeders from J&L Sales and Service in Abilene. They are very well built, have the 12 volt motor and The Timer from West Texas Feeder Supply in Odessa and come complete with solar and battery. the varmint cage is very sturdy and has one side that will lower so you can get at the motor without having to take the entire cage off.
                    J&L Sales is based in Cross Plains, but has locations in Abilene and Cisco.

I looked and looked and for the price and capacity for a stand and fill, this was the best I could find and the Abilene location was a little over 1 hour from my lease.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
                      Anyone have one of these or have a review of this feeder? I have a oppurtunity to buy one fairly cheap but before I drop money on it I wanted to get yalls opinions. How is it compared to the ASF stand and fill?
                      If you don't buy it I want it if I can get it for 400.00. I have the Diamond Feeder which the company sold to another guy and I assume there was some patents or license or something that kept the new owner for being able to use the word Diamond so they changed the named to the Judge. One thing that's different on this one from mine is I believe their legs are removable and I think they primarily did that for ease of shipping. The other thing is my Dimond all the latches are lockable and the judge isn't. I have a 600 pound Diamond feeder and a 500-pound lamco. In my opinion the diamond feeder is the better one.

Did the person that you are buying the feeder from tell you why they were selling?
                      Just out of curiosity

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X