Cutco Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cutco Customer Service

I've owned 2 Cutco set of knives that I've had for years and I've always heard/read about Cutcos "sharpen free" warranty. Last year walking thru our mall, I saw a kiosk with Cutco knives and I asked them about it. Young lady told me that yes and that we could set up an appt for her to come and sharpen my knives. 3 months later she was at my house and true to her word she commenced sharpening ALL my Cutco knives, keep in mind that I own 2 sets of their blocks. There were 2 of the bigger knives that she couldn't get sharp and she promised to give me the address to send them to and if they couldn't sharpen them they would send me new ones. I hadn't gotten around to send them off and in looking thru my old hunting bins came across their hunting knife with serrated edges. Now this knife is probably 20 years old and I messed it up by trying to saw thru a hogs pelvic bone (not a good idea). Last month I packed up the knives including the ruined hunting knife, included my name, address, email and phone number and sent them off.
    I just received the knives and the 2 knives that the young lady couldn't sharpen came back razor sharp and the hunting serrated knife was replace with a brand new one. They included a bill for $9.00 for the shipping cost and I will send them that.
    Guys, although they are expensive if you get this kind of service I'm all in. I can't say enough about their customer service

That’s good to hear. I have a hunting knife and filet knife that are great but found a huge set of knives and utensils when cleaning out my moms house. I am going to send all the knives in to get sharpened.
    Originally posted by Rudyl View Post
    I've owned 2 Cutco set of knives that I've had for years and I've always heard/read about Cutcos "sharpen free" warranty. Last year walking thru our mall, I saw a kiosk with Cutco knives and I asked them about it. Young lady told me that yes and that we could set up an appt for her to come and sharpen my knives. 3 months later she was at my house and true to her word she commenced sharpening ALL my Cutco knives, keep in mind that I own 2 sets of their blocks. There were 2 of the bigger knives that she couldn't get sharp and she promised to give me the address to send them to and if they couldn't sharpen them they would send me new ones. I hadn't gotten around to send them off and in looking thru my old hunting bins came across their hunting knife with serrated edges. Now this knife is probably 20 years old and I messed it up by trying to saw thru a hogs pelvic bone (not a good idea). Last month I packed up the knives including the ruined hunting knife, included my name, address, email and phone number and sent them off.
    I just received the knives and the 2 knives that the young lady couldn't sharpen came back razor sharp and the hunting serrated knife was replace with a brand new one. They included a bill for $9.00 for the shipping cost and I will send them that.
    Guys, although they are expensive if you get this kind of service I'm all in. I can't say enough about their customer service

Comment

That's good to hear I have 1 of the big block sets & yes they cost plenty but have been really good knives, but I'm needing to send mine in to get sharpened. When I bought my set the guy selling said if I bought the whole set He would throw in a hunting knife of my choice ( gut hook or serrated ) & a fillet knife & they would come with my initials lazered on them.....I said throw in an extra skinning knife for my wife & you gotta deal he said " what's your wife's initials for the othere skinner " Joker called my bluff.....LMAO but I', glad he did

Comment

Same experience here

Comment

That serrated hunting knife is the one that surprised me, I was the idiot that ruined it and 20 years old at that. They even sent me a new sheath to go with the new knife, the sheath I sent was a mess.

Comment

I have a set of their scissors my parents bought in 1969 will still cut a penny in half

Comment

Good to know!!

Comment

I have two big blocks as well as hunting and fillet knives. Awesome customer service.

Comment

I sent all of mine in two years ago including the same hunting knife. Mine were all returned razor sharp and even replaced one that the tip was broken off. Love their knives and love their customer service.

Comment

Yep, nothing but good from me about cutco

Comment

Originally posted by jkranchrstexas View Post
                      Good to know!!
                      This right here...thanks for the report.

Comment

Working...
                      X