Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Hustler Raptor SD mower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hustler Raptor SD mower

Wondering if anyone has been running one of these, I picked up a 2020 left over today as my old one took a crap. I was sold on the serviceable transmission and the beefed up frame. We have 2 Hustler mowers in the family and they have been extremely reliable. Anything to be aware of with this model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one and use it for my home. Does great. No complaints.

Comment

My dad has one and it’s a tough machine, no complaints

Comment

Check the lock-nuts on the steering linkage

Comment

I’ve had one for 5 years. It’s been great! I change the oil. Filters and blades every season and that’s been it.

Comment

I have one. It’s been a good mower for how much property I mow with it.
            I have changed every pulley and one spindle in its 300+ hour life so far.
            I will be upgrading in March to a Scag though.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              I’ve had one for 5 years. It’s been great! I change the oil. Filters and blades every season and that’s been it.
              Me too. Picked up a second one for another property last year like you. Left over from previous year. No complaints on either.

Comment

Do they make better deals on the 2020’s?

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
                  Do they make better deals on the 2020’s?

I got this one for 3600 out the door. Only one they had left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They all have pretty decent reviews for what I’ve seen. I had never heard of them before and saw a “batwing” zero turn hustler model. I got back to the office and just typed in hustler batwing. I.T called and my supervisor stopped by. Luckily they were still mowing and they could see them out the window.

Good luck on your new machine.

Comment

I picked one up new last year. It has done real well on our 10 acres.

Comment

Working...
                      X