Who’s growing a virus beard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
    Bump... who's still got a Covid era beard growing?

Not a beard but I had a long handlebar mustache. Once all the day guys came back to work I had to cut it .

Comment

I grew one for about 6 weeks when the scamdemic started and didn't like the gray so had the barber shave it off. I decided to embrace the gray and grew it back. This time I've had it for probably six months and keep it trimmed. My wife doesn't like it but she did buy me a trimmer for Christmas. haha. Not sure when/if I'll shave it again.

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
        I grew one for about 6 weeks when the scamdemic started and didn't like the gray so had the barber shave it off. I decided to embrace the gray and grew it back. This time I've had it for probably six months and keep it trimmed. My wife doesn't like it but she did buy me a trimmer for Christmas. haha. Not sure when/if I'll shave it again.
        I have always kept at least a trimmed beard or a goatee but stopped trimming my beard at the beginning of bow season last year. I used to have a huge beard but this time I definitely have a LOT more gray going on. I'm embracing it and told my wife I won't even consider trimming it until a 150"+ is on the ground.... and that can't happen now for at least 8 more months lol.

Comment

i grew a beard last november and that bastage was about the itchiest thing under the sun. dont see how yall do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
            i grew a beard last november and that bastage was about the itchiest thing under the sun. dont see how yall do it.
            That goes away after 3-4 weeks of growth for me.

Comment

In 33 years of marriage spouse has shaved his beard off 1 time, son kind of freaked out as he was young.
              Now every fall he grows it out fuller for winter and hunting season and he trims it back in spring.
              This year it has curls that never showed up before, not so sure about those, lol.
              Says it makes a huge difference when he walks to work and has to work outside in below zero temps.

Comment

Best I could do was no shave November... I have a wear a mask a lot at the office, and if I let my beard get too long it will irritate my face and I look like a 13 year old with my face all broke out.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Wasn't there a recent report out that said beards hold the virus around your mouth area longer.....
                  I shaved mine after my last week trip to Dallas. Heard the same thing and also that a beard is dirtier than a public toilet.

Comment

I keep one. 1/2-1 inch year round

Comment

I shave mine every month or two, whether it needs it or not. I haven't cut my hair since last February.

Comment

Working...
                      X