No announcement yet.

las Vegas trip cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you will have more fun on the TBH online poker game that Zach runs! wife turns 40 in August and she said Vegas was tops on the list. i'm not convinced.

Comment

My Wife and SIL just landed at McCarren about 2 hours ago..
      We'll see how it goes...I'm going To SEMA again This year if it happens..
      Plus I've got until the end of the year to use my Caesars Diamond elite Status before it gets rolled back... Screw that I'm going..
      Last edited by BigOh!; 02-02-2021, 03:13 PM.

Comment

We are going next week. I love blackjack and craps so I'll have fun no matter what. I guess if it sucks too bad we can do the grand canyon and other sites around. Oh well it was cheap and I love the desert.

Comment

Throw me in the group of what did anyone expect. The price discounts reflect the demand; which is simply pretty low. It's not just wearing a mask in public ordeal. Heck, many of us already have to do that where we live. It's the limiting capacity everywhere, no shows and overall hassle that puts a downer on what is supposed to be a fun getaway.

I'm sure the no shows is a deal killer for a lot of folks. Gambling used to be a big deal in Vegas, but since most of us can tickle that fancy with a short trip over LA, OK or NM, it's not as big a deal.

Comment

You really have to wear a mask while you eat and only can lower it to take a bite?

Comment

No, u can take your mask off when u sit at the table to eat, only have to wear a mask while u gamble

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                I went to Vegas 30 years ago as a single man, came back as a married man. Have zero desire to ever go back to Vegas.
                Im in for this story!!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

We went in August. We always stay at the Cosmopolitan because it is one of the nicer places and we have free room comps. Because of Covid, their rates were lowered and the clientele wasn't nearly as nice as it typically is. I felt like we were in the Golden Gate - Downtown.

Masks were also bothersome. You can forget about me understanding what a dealer is saying with a mask on behind plexiglass in a loud environment.

Comment

How are you supposed to read a poker player with a mask on, can't even see me smiling ear to ear with my four aces! lol

Comment

This just in, the wife is up over 3k and having a blast..
                      It is what you make it I suppose..
                      Last edited by BigOh!; 02-02-2021, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                        I went to Vegas 30 years ago as a single man, came back as a married man. Have zero desire to ever go back to Vegas.
                        You can't drop a nugget like that and not share the story!

Comment

No story to tell really. My girlfriend and I didn't want a big fancy wedding so we hopped on a plane and went to Vegas. Got married at "It's only just begun wedding chapel". The Chapel was on the third floor of The Imperial Palace and about 78 steps from the elevator doors.

We are also still married.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                            You really have to wear a mask while you eat and only can lower it to take a bite?

I was sitting at a roulette table and sipping on a coffee in the morning and the gentleman came over and asked me to mask up in between sips
                            I shizzz you not I promise it happened I was like *** are you serious and so on

I won’t go back any time soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

#winstar

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                                Yep we went at New Years time and it Fn sucked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I can vouch for that as we were there also for a wedding then. I will say, we didnt have to wear a mask while out eating or sitting down drinking at a table. What a difference a month makes I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                                X