Difference between 150 class and 180 class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
    Dude looks like he was in some pain. Deer are resilient creatures, and 2 great bucks.

No joke. It took me a minute to realize that leg was all sorts of wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That leg looks horrific.

Comment

WOW, pics do not do those bucks justice for sure. 2 great bucks!

Comment

Thanks for sharing and putting a new perspective on the size. I have never seen the difference between two side by side.

I hope some of the disrespectful comments above were jokes. If not it sure is disappointing to see the negativity on something like this. Ignore those clowns.

Comment

Good post and very nice deer.

Comment

Both are great deer and I am jealous !

Comment

Nice work putting that 150 out of his misery. The comparison is cool, thanks for sharing. Ignore the jealous clowns in here.

Comment

Great deer for sure. But, I will have to say........

I CANT BELIEVE YOu EURO’ed a 180 inch deer. Dang it man, just dang it. Lol

Comment

The additional photos definitely give you a better perspective. It is pretty amazing to see them side by side because the smaller is dwarfed by the other. Congrats on 2 solid kills!

Comment

Thanks, I dont pay attention to negative people, especially comments over the internet from strangers. You dont take business advice from a homeless guy, and you dont take deer hunting advice from people like easttxhunter & burntorangebowhunter.

I CANT BELIEVE YOu EURO’ed a 180 inch deer. Dang it man, just dang it. Lol
                      I was waiting for somebody to say that, everybody who has seen them in person says the same thing. Actually I euro mounted 2 different 180" class bucks from last year. The reason being that both net over 170" and I'm getting replicas made of both deer. The replicas will be mounted with the original capes and I'll keep the "real" horns on the original skull because I like having them laying around where I can pick them up and really appreciate them when ever I want. Here is a picture of the other buck....wonder how many people think he's in the 140"s

Both came from different properties, different counties, in south Texas. The big ten is getting mounted on a table top mount, with a slab of mesquite and cactus. The 7x7 is getting shoulder mounted to hang on the wall. I'll most both mount pictures when I get them back.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I’m no professional on score, but one things for sure. You have some dern good hunting spots. All of the bucks look great.... but I can’t believe you euro’d a 180”+ deer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SeaSpray View Post
                          I hope some of the disrespectful comments above were jokes. If not it sure is disappointing to see the negativity on something like this. Ignore those clowns.
                          He's not joking, he's really that stupid.

I think it's a hell of an idea having replicas made, so you can have the real deal to move around, appreciate, and compare to others. I would have never thought of that.

Awesome deer, as well.

Comment

Some really great bucks. Congrats on all of them. Mass is definitely a big contributor, but those 80's deer have some tines and beam length. Very impressive. Not that it matters but were they bow kills ? Just curious.

Comment

Don’t hate the players hate the game bobo

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                                Thanks, I dont pay attention to negative people, especially comments over the internet from strangers. You dont take business advice from a homeless guy, and you dont take deer hunting advice from people like easttxhunter & burntorangebowhunter.

I was waiting for somebody to say that, everybody who has seen them in person says the same thing. Actually I euro mounted 2 different 180" class bucks from last year. The reason being that both net over 170" and I'm getting replicas made of both deer. The replicas will be mounted with the original capes and I'll keep the "real" horns on the original skull because I like having them laying around where I can pick them up and really appreciate them when ever I want. Here is a picture of the other buck....wonder how many people think he's in the 140"s

Both came from different properties, different counties, in south Texas. The big ten is getting mounted on a table top mount, with a slab of mesquite and cactus. The 7x7 is getting shoulder mounted to hang on the wall. I'll most both mount pictures when I get them back.

Now you’re really just showing off! You’ve got more nice racks in your house than a Hooters or Twin Peaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X