No announcement yet.

Waiting in line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hate that the closest Academy is 30 miles from me.

Comment

I don’t get why everyone is buying so much. Are we still having this “civil war”, or can we get back to work. Anyway I’m not a combat guy, pretty sure before I make it through 250 rounds in 6 different calibers I’ll be toast.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
        I just hate that the closest Academy is 30 miles from me.

40 miles for me. I still ain’t standing in line. At least not yet. I hope things get back to normal soon

Comment

We, my son and I, like to get range time with our pistols. You'd be surprised how much 9mm you can burn up in just a couple of sessions. 1000 rounds might sound like hoarding but to us it's not.

Comment

I stopped plinking. Every bullet that get shots needs to have a purpose (for the time being).

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              I stopped plinking. Every bullet that get shots needs to have a purpose (for the time being).
              This.........in times like we are in as a society, IMO, its foolish to burn up what ammo you have. Better hang on to all you can or what you have. It's not going to end well before its over.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

So let me get this hoarding business straight. If you have a savings account does that make you a hoarder of money? Or does that mean you are prepared for what might happen in the future? What’s the difference between “hoarding” ammo and “hoarding” money?

Comment

Originally posted by live2hunt65 View Post
                  I got 600 rounds of 9mm
                  For how much?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    So let me get this hoarding business straight. If you have a savings account does that make you a hoarder of money? Or does that mean you are prepared for what might happen in the future? What’s the difference between “hoarding” ammo and “hoarding” money?
                    SMH lol

Comment

Yeah, I was in our local academy just before Christmas. The line to pay went to the back of the store. The whole social distancing theory was a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                        SMH lol
                        That brings up another question. When you shake your head do you ever wonder where that rattling sound is coming from?

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                          For how much?
                          I think we paid about $23 per hundred in SA. 45's were 26 per 50. Academy hasn't jacked up their prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Reelthreat View Post
                            This whole "ammo shortage" is so f-in stupid. There isn't an ammo shortage, there is a hording problem.

This is the same issue we had with toilet paper a couple months ago....
                            I'm convinced that ammo & firearms manufacturers are secret donors to the DNC...their best sales years are under Democratic Presidents (or in this case, just before one)

Comment

You don't have to wait in line, just jump over to the Classifieds...several threads of ammo being resold there lately

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
                                You don't have to wait in line, just jump over to the Classifieds...several threads of ammo being resold there lately
                                Some profiteering going on over there too. And a lot don't want to ship

Comment

Working...
                                X