No announcement yet.

Black Friday Deals and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange question and not too make anyone mad but are these really deals or do they just jack up the price that much when it’s not “Black Friday”???

Comment

Can guarantee Wal-Mart isn’t go to take an L anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Randell View Post
        Strange question and not too make anyone mad but are these really deals or do they just jack up the price that much when it’s not “Black Friday”???
        Not a strange question at all. A lot of times people think they are getting a deal when it's not really the case.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TB80 View Post
          Is it worth spending $300 and getting the vortex viper binos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Yes. I just went from a Zeiss Terra Ed to Viper HD 10x42s and they are great. Better at low light conditions than the sizes were

Comment

Gunfighter Kenai chest holsters. 20% off custom orders 30% off ready to ship already made holsters.

Last edited by Smart; 11-26-2020, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Master built electric smoker for 129.99 at bass pro. If they still have any. They sold 52 between 12 noon and 6pm in Shreveport. I got the last one in stock Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Gunfighter Kenai chest holsters. 20% off custom orders 30% off ready to ship already made holsters.

Thanks Jason!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Thanks Jason!

Sure thing... I just ordered one myself. Waited an extra week for that sale. It was a good wait

Comment

I have one in my cart but it isn’t exactly to the specs of the gun I want it for. I may have to try to call them.

Comment

Anyone seen any good deals on optics? Looking for a decent/cheap scope to put on my 10/22.

Comment

Bass pro has a cabelas 34 gun safe for $499.

I work at the Grapevine store and when I was there today they had 18 left..selling like hot cakes

Comment

Collectors Firearms in Houston is having a 20% off all used guns from 6am-9am and 15% after that. Can be purchased online https://www.collectorsfirearms.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Brown County Man View Post
                            Looking for a Nintendo Switch console for my son. He has been saving up the money, but now am curious if i can find a better deal since we are close to Black Friday Time.
                            Bought one yesterday for the kids for $299 comes with Mario kart from GameStop.com

Comment

Originally posted by KNP16 View Post
                              Anyone seen any good deals on optics? Looking for a decent/cheap scope to put on my 10/22.

Midway has some great deals going on right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rango View Post
                                I'll have to go check that one out. Trying to find a deal on a TALL safe Black Friday deal.
                                I bought a browning safe at basspro today. 74 inches tall reg 2000 1700 after 75$ rebate

Comment

Working...
                                X