Helicopter crash hog hunting in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helicopter crash hog hunting in Texas

Wow, glad they are ok. Anybody know details?

What year was this?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pucker factor 100!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope. NEVER!!!

Comment

Glad they’re OK— what a ride!
          Was it weird that nobody said anything? What was the alarm? What happened? Why were we on an aerial hog hunt an snow we need to do laundry?

Comment

As one pilot told me. Welcome aboard. We’re flying a machine with 40,000 moving parts. Made by the lowest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              As one pilot told me. Welcome aboard. We’re flying a machine with 40,000 moving parts. Made by the lowest bidder.
              That's beating the air into submission.

Comment

Good thing they were at a low altitude.

Comment

Not good to be at an altitude that low during an engine failure #autorotation
                  Last edited by helo_mech; 03-06-2021, 10:46 PM.

Comment

I saw it on Youtube, it said it was near Albany, Tx which looks about right based on the terrain.

Edit: found a link from where I saw it http://www.kathrynsreport.com/2021/0...ident.html?m=1

Comment

Very fortunate.

Comment

Definite pucker factor. Bet those people driving on 180 had a show. Still doesn't change my attituded about going up. I love shooting pigs and predators out of them. Main concern the pilot I fly with is keeping the muzzle pointed down and the having the spent 12ga shells out of the cabin. He says you accidentally shoot a skid, I can get us on the ground and we will live. You shoot a rotor, the end result isn't going to be pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Wile E. View Post
                          I saw it on Youtube, it said it was near Albany, Tx which looks about right based on the terrain.

Edit: found a link from where I saw it http://www.kathrynsreport.com/2021/0...ident.html?m=1
                          Albany airport. N numbers come back as S2 Helicopter Services out of Albany.

Comment

I can kill more hogs than I ever want to kill with my feet planted firmly on the ground....
                            F that!!!!!!!!

Comment

After seeing vids of those guys in action I made a choice a long time ago to never get on one of those rides.

Comment

Working...
                              X