Lake Belton question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Belton question

Anybody know a decent place to stay near lake belton that has boat parking to charge batteries. Wanting to fish 2 or 3 days pretty soon. Thanks for any guidance.

Don’t know about charging your batteries or a place to stay, but I’ve been fishing the last couple of days out there and needless to say it’s been pretty bad. Could just mean I’m a bad fisherman, but haven’t seen many others catch anything either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking at your pic somebody was military, check into BLORA on ft. Hood. There is a lot out there. If not then Morgan’s Point has some stuff.

Comment

Best bet is a rental home.

Check our VRBO. I put in Belton Lake, and choose random dates and found this one:

Comment

Thank all!

Comment

White Flint Park is a nice place to stay on Belton.

Comment

Originally posted by Berretta Man View Post
              Looking at your pic somebody was military, check into BLORA on ft. Hood. There is a lot out there. If not then Morgan’s Point has some stuff.
              I second this. They use to have a boat ramp when I was stationed there, and they have RV parking or Cabins to stay in, or plenty of places to use a tent.

Comment

Don't take your pet with you. They just put out a warning today that something is causing dogs that have been around the lake to die. The water was tested and results aren't back yet.

Comment

If your camping go to west cliff, you can park your boat 30 yards from your camper

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

We stayed at Blora several years ago and it was good! Launched at cedar mills or something like that? Fun lake. Very pretty.

Comment

Working...
                    X