Snow goose hunt last Saturday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
    For those who inquired, my share of the harvest is all going into smoked sausage.
    Who did you get to do it? Prasek’s does mine and the tamales.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
      Who did you get to do it? Prasek’s does mine and the tamales.
      I took it to Arnold's in Hempstead.

Comment

We hunted near Port Lavaca. Got 61, lots of fun. Wish I knew how to post Shotkam footage, it was epic.
        Nice shoot ultra! Heck of a lot of fun when you get on them like that.

We had a hunt set up with Jake earlier in February but the snow and ice cancelled it for us

Comment

I took it to Arnold's in Hempstead.
          Well I didn't know Arnold's would do the birds. I take my deer there and everything they make is awesome, I may have to give them a try with my birds too.

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
            Nice shoot ultra! Heck of a lot of fun when you get on them like that.

We had a hunt set up with Jake earlier in February but the snow and ice cancelled it for us
            Jake was looking forward to that hunt in the snow. I didn't say anything, but I had serous doubts that was gonna happen. Man that's one beautiful buck in your avatar.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                Well I didn't know Arnold's would do the birds. I take my deer there and everything they make is awesome, I may have to give them a try with my birds too.
                Their stuff is always great, but I wish they'd find somewhere besides that mudhole to drop stuff off.

Comment

Uhhh....goose sausage, goose tamales? Blasphemy! Looks like a fun time though!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X