• Show
Clear All

Red across my board.

Comment

CTXR is on a run

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
        QBAN up nicely this morning
        been sitting on this a while and now my account is tied up in a transfer and i cant move any of it

Comment

Penny stocks anyone

CTXR is running.

ENZC as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Banded Drake Calls View Post
            Curious what you guys use as a scanner for these stocks? I use finviz a lot the night before but I seem to miss a lot of these, maybe I'm not filtering right

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
            As of late, I've been seeing tickers pop up on a penny stock thread in a regional bowhunting website and buying small positions.

How's it working so far, you might ask? Not so great.

Comment

As of late, I've been seeing tickers pop up on a penny stock thread in a regional bowhunting website and buying small positions.

Comment

ha, ive been doing the same for about 6 weeks and fairing pretty well. lucky i suppose.

Comment

Me too! he he! OZSC has been my bread winner

Comment

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

800% isn't shabby. It might not be big money to some but it is to us middle class.

Comment

Did pretty good on Zom through here, nothing else has hit like that though. Bought it at 1.60, sold at 2.87 right before it tanked. Put my cash in bitcoin through snowapocalypse and it's been relatively steady overall. Up, then down, blah blah blah

Comment

It’s working out for me pretty well. I’m somewhere between 800-900% up.
                          I’ve had several hit big and 6-8 lose 50% on smaller amounts. I’m learning a lot and fully understand that it could all be gone tomorrow. It’s a gamble.

Comment

And so it begins!

I hope people here are not holding too many bags of worthless stock. I'm getting dinged pretty bad..It hurts! I knew this was coming and no matter how much I told myself to brace...it's always worse LOL

FAMI hurt me worse. I had no power and briefly saw it at $2.50 last week but couldn't sell. Already under $1.70 CSCW tanked from $1.36 and it's already under 80 freaking cents.. Hurts when they issue a bad PR but to tank this fast with no news in insane.
                            grrr... Out of most others thankfully

Easy money times may be over... or may fire back up but if it does I don't expect it to be as good or last as long between drops.

Comment

Eww wee. She's getting ugly boys.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                                Eww wee. She's getting ugly boys.
                                Lets see if the rebound is real. If they can take all those names down 20-50% in pre-market that shows tons of weakness and weak hands.

As stated a few days ago I'm only selling (trying). Wish I would have dumped all right off the bat instead of looking for exits. Oh well.

Markets will stay hairy for a while I bet. Lots of ups and downs for quick traders.

Comment

Working...
                                X