Pray for my dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pray for my dad

My dad and brother have been out at Pinehurst this week and I got a call from my brother this morning saying they were on the way to the hospital. They were on the 2nd hole this morning when one of the guys they paired them with ran into the back of my dad and pinned him between the golf carts. My brother said he could see bone sticking out of dads leg. I'm super frustrated as I don't understand how this can happen. I have golfed my whole life and drove carts at 14,15 and 16 years old being young and stupid and never ran into anyone or their cart.

Prayers sent.

Comment

Healing prayer in Jesus’ name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang it!!! Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
            My dad and brother have been out at Pinehurst this week and I got a call from my brother this morning saying they were on the way to the hospital. They were on the 2nd hole this morning when one of the guys they paired them with ran into the back of my dad and pinned him between the golf carts. My brother said he could see bone sticking out of dads leg. I'm super frustrated as I don't understand how this can happen. I have golfed my whole life and drove carts at 14,15 and 16 years old being young and stupid and never ran into anyone or their cart.
            Pinehurst, NC?

Comment

Wow, prayers sent on a full recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                  Pinehurst, NC?
                  Yessir! Knocking off a few bucket lists trips and then he gets ran over by a golf cart!

Update: He has two deep lacerations but thank God he did not crush or break anything, which to me is a miracle. My brother most have seen white flesh that he thought was bone I guess. Thank goodness it was not worse, thanks for the prayers!

Comment

Prayers, for a fast healing

Comment

Dang. Glad to hear it wasnt as serious as first suspected.

Unfortunately, idiots who drive cars also drive golf carts.

Comment

Wow... not cool. Someone needs to be held accountable. Hope your dad heals quickly.

Comment

Dangit man.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

With this new internet craze of running your unsuspecting buddies over with the cart, I'm amazed there arent more broken legs/ankles. Idiots.

Glad to hear it wasn't as bad as initially suspected.

Comment

Working...
                              X