X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
    He better win or we are screwed
    This is so true.

But he is sitting on a powder keg right now that he seems incapable of grasping the implications of his words and actions. I hope and pray this doesn't blow up in his face and hand the election to the Dems.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
      So what if another 25% are thinking the same thing as you
      Every vote matters not to mention the sheer number of people who died for us to still have that right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Honestly Jason is right. A Dem will not ever carry Lubbock county. And i’d bet a majority vote straight ticket at that. It’s changed a little, but not much.

Comment

I think he wins by double digits.
        So does anyone blame Trump for the riots and looting or do you blame the governors and mayors?
        Do you think this insurection and anarchy is really about Floyd or do you think the hard left and even the left including politicians are supporting this bs? I do and I believe Trump has shown them how to take back control last night in Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
          You are aware that millions of good men died to give you the right to vote don't you?

Don't be a beta cuck
          He’s a watcher eh?!

Comment

Mail in ballots the democrats win. This is what I'm afraid of. Something will happen in October to make it the only way to vote. Just my guess!

Comment

Well, he lost the popular vote last go round & I’m not sure he’ll have many/any more fans, this time. I won’t vote for him or a democrat.

I don’t think it would be a contest if the Democrats had even a DECENT candidate.

As long as we have this two party system, this is the kind of politics we’re gonna get dealt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                I didn't vote for him last time, and I won't do it this time either. I tend to agree with a lot of his economic protectionism and deregulation. I'm not a fan otherwise, and I seriously wonder if he's done more harm than good. And before y'all fuss about throwing my vote away, I'm in a county that went 75% for Trump last time. Makes no difference at all who I vote for with regard to the actual outcome.

So what has he done that is so terrible you won’t vote for him........again?

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                  Trump is doing a terrible job from a re-election perspective. Biden had no chance, but the longer the unrest continues, and the more Trump ignores opportunities to speak on unity, peace, etc. the more Biden’s chances improve. At this point I’m concerned that Trump will defeat himself without Biden so much as having to say much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unity & peace? What good is that going to beside typical political optics?

I’ll take results over optics any day. He’s trying to step in and protect the innocent folks who’s livelihoods are being destroyed because spineless politicians won’t take care of them.

If he does something stupid like turn the military lose on US Citizens he is doomed and I would not support him though. That’s way over the line for me.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                    Trump is doing a terrible job from a re-election perspective. Biden had no chance, but the longer the unrest continues, and the more Trump ignores opportunities to speak on unity, peace, etc. the more Biden’s chances improve. At this point I’m concerned that Trump will defeat himself without Biden so much as having to say much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    This right here. Trump had a chance to improve his chances during this crisis, but he has failed to do so and has hurt himself by his comments

Comment

Every tweet that he sends out “speaking his mind” is most likely pushing people on the fringes further from awarding him their votes.

Comment

Trump will win in a landslide. The demorat mayors and governors have failed to protect their people. Both during the corona crap as well as the current rioting and looting situation. Any idiot can see that they should have used all the law enforcement resources at their disposal. Just look at New York. Both city and state. Absolute morons running the show.

Comment

Originally posted by narco1 View Post
                          This right here. Trump had a chance to improve his chances during this crisis, but he has failed to do so and has hurt himself by his comments
                          What did he say that makes you think he hurt his chances?

Comment

I didn't vote for him last time, but will this time. Pretty sure he is an idiot, but am also pretty sure he does at least care for the country. Bump stock ban and saying "we could take a persons guns and then see if they are fit" (paraphrasing) really ****** me off. Also I was hoping for a more conservative spending approach, but the debt is rising as fast or faster than ever and was before covid. That said, with no viable 3rd party, and no way in hell i am voting democrat i will vote trump. He did get us one good judge and one mediocre one and i don't think RBG has long to live so i would like to see at least a moderate judge and that won't happen with biden. I do agree that with 300,000,000 people in America , it is sad that our choices are trump/biden, but 2 parties gonna 2 party

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              Unity & peace? What good is that going to beside typical political optics?

I’ll take results over optics any day. He’s trying to step in and protect the innocent folks who’s livelihoods are being destroyed because spineless politicians won’t take care of them.

If he does something stupid like turn the military lose on US Citizens he is doomed and I would not support him though. That’s way over the line for me.

Your statements seems a bit contradictory.
                              Results, optics and won't support him. Without law and order we don't have a country.

Comment

Electoral vote landslide 340+

He's simply a brilliant man. America is seeing a glimpse into what a Democrat govt would be....riots, looting, racial divide....all thanks to leftist Mayors and Governors.
                                Last edited by unclefish; 06-02-2020, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X