Blacked out Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blacked out Tuesday

Am I the only not fully understanding what the hell it means?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't see it on locals.

Comment

nope, I'm with you. but if it has anything to do with the protestors....I'm out. They lost me at riot

Comment

Just heard the term on my lunchbreak with regards to Instagram getting "blacked out." Don't know what it means either yet

Comment

I saw Janis from MeatEater did a black out post with a message saying to vote out the racists in November. I'm not entirely sure which part of these events the black out is supporting. Or if it's a broader message.

Comment

Just a bunch of pawns following along with the narrative created by the media and the left.

Comment

Why am I not surprised..

Comment

Can't help ya, but I do know that Blackout Tuesday meant something different in college...

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Just heard the term on my lunchbreak with regards to Instagram getting "blacked out." Don't know what it means either yet
                  I’ve been wearing out the unfollow button all morning.

Comment

Wake up people, Soros is moving his pawns on the board.

He's playing chess not checkers.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      I saw Janis from MeatEater did a black out post with a message saying to vote out the racists in November. I'm not entirely sure which part of these events the black out is supporting. Or if it's a broader message.
                      But Obama isn’t running so.......how can we vote him out ?

Comment

The local news said time to reflect. Lots of actors and musicians pushing it. You know, the people who work 9 months every two years.

Comment

I mean does it mean we are standing with the protesters or the rioters that where I’m confused i guess.

Comment

If you don't virtue signal on social media EVERY chance you get, then you are a baaaad person.

It's all a joke... turning your profile picture black doesn't do anything to make anything better for anyone...

Comment

Dumb.

Comment

Working...
                              X