• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    Bull$h!t.. If your are talking
    FIFY....sorry, I couldn’t help it. But it isn’t all wrong

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      You’re kidding? You think Ben shapiros website is full of inaccuracies?
      And you’re using snopes to make your claim. Got it. Lol.
      He ain’t ........well, fill in the blanks

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
        George was a convicted felon. He was part of a home invasion robbery in Houston. Why doesn’t the MSM ever mention that?
        Care to explain how that matters at all in this situation?

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
          Certainly. Police have a tendency to treat you differently when you have a violent felonious history.

Comment

It kind of plays against all the "they murdered an innocent man" rhetoric.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post

Gary
              Nobody said he was innocent

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                Nobody said he was innocent
                Not on this thread but I meditated a conversation with some angry young people this morning and that was one of the points that was brought up is how the police keep "murdering innocent black men".
                It was actually kind of fun asking them questions about known facts vs media meddling and hype. By the time it was over they had a lot to think about and some points of view even swayed.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post

Gary
                  I don’t see any news outlets saying they murdered an innocent man. That doesn’t matter one iota anyway. Police officers killed an unarmed, handcuffed man. It is unjustifiable. It wasn’t even like a split second mistake. All this talk about medical examiner’s reports, past issues with the law, etc. is just a smokescreen to try and distract from what clearly seems to be the cops killing a guy in broad daylight in the middle of the street. It doesn’t matter if it was a black convicted felon, the pope or Charles Manson what the police did was wrong and they should hang for it. Everything else is just noise.

Comment

I don’t see any news outlets saying they murdered an innocent man. That doesn’t matter one iota anyway. Police officers killed an unarmed, handcuffed man. It is unjustifiable. It wasn’t even like a split second mistake. All this talk about medical examiner’s reports, past issues with the law, etc. is just a smokescreen to try and distract from what clearly seems to be the cops killing a guy in broad daylight in the middle of the street. It doesn’t matter if it was a black convicted felon, the pope or Charles Manson what the police did was wrong and they should hang for it. Everything else is just noise.
                    OK, I'll take your advice over the medical examiners on why he died. LOL.

Please quit pretending that this cop deliberately killed this guy. Was it excessive force,yes. Let me ask you one question. If the races were reversed do you think the media would have covered this in any way? Do you really think this cop "murdered" this guy in the middle of the street in daylight?

Your response will tell me if you are just a little bit or big sellout to Political correctness.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post

Please quit pretending that this cop deliberately killed this guy. Was it excessive force,yes. Let me ask you one question. If the races were reversed do you think the media would have covered this in any way? Do you really think this cop "murdered" this guy in the middle of the street in daylight?

Your response will tell me if you are just a little bit or big sellout to Political correctness.
                      No, of course it would not be covered by anything beyond the local media (if at all) if it was a white guy. We all know that. But I would assume (and hope) that the police officers would still be arrested and charged with murder being that it was caught on video. Would we be talking about it on a hunting forum probably not, but I’m hoping the cops would still be held accountable.

Assuming the Wikipedia definition of 3rd degree murder in Minnesota is correct it states. "without intent to effect the death of any person, caus[ing] the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life”

I believe that is a pretty spot on definition of what it looks like occurred. Wouldn’t you agree? So to answer your question, yes I do believe the cop murdered this guy, not on purpose, but I believe the situation meets the definition for 3rd degree murder which is what the cop was charged with.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post

Also to address the medical examiner comment, it not that I don’t believe it, I certainly do. It’s Just so crazy that a man’s heart condition flared up when he had 3 grown me sitting on him while his hands were cuffed behind his back and he was saying that he couldn’t breathe. What a coincidence.

Comment

Epstein killed himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

“The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death,” so the officer driving Floyd’s neck in to the ground with his knee while he was handcuffed definitely played a role in his death. Got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also to address the medical examiner comment, it not that I don’t believe it, I certainly do. It’s Just so crazy that a man’s heart condition flared up when he had 3 grown me sitting on him while his hands were cuffed behind his back and he was saying that he couldn’t breathe. What a coincidence.
                              I take a medication that keeps my heartbeat low. I can get on a treadmill and go get it and lucky if I break 140bpm. It helps protect my heart due to hypertension and arterial sclerosis. So if I engage in heavy activity, for example a prolonged physical alteration, my heart rate doesn't get high enough to carry enough oxygen to my body, including my brain. It also causes my body to create lactic acid more than a healthy person creating difficulty in sustaining that action and in breathing.
                              It may have no bearing on GF's situation but if he knew he had those issues may e he was on medication that influenced the stress he was under.
                              I'd say we wait for all the evidence and not just a preliminary report.

Gary

Comment

I’d like to see the entire toxicology report by the ME. Sure dealing with the police will put stress on every person. I wonder if they will release toxicology since it is now a criminal case with charges filed or will that all have to wait until presented? Have no idea how Minn procedures

Comment

Working...
                                X