Price Gouging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price Gouging

Went by our local Jabo's Ace Hardware to get a propane tank refilled and saw that they have opened all of the toilet paper packs and are selling opened rolls for $1.99 ea. When I talked to the manager he said "where else are you gonna find it right now, good luck". I let him know it's illegal and he said he didn't care.

Shame that he runs that place, I'll never spend a dime there again and hope nobody else in Coppell does either.
    Last edited by hooligan; 03-16-2020, 01:33 PM. Reason: fixed price

Please report that to the states attorney generals office! Absolutely out of bounds during a declared national emergency.

Comment

Did you get a picture of that?

Comment

Report it..…………………………..
        I promise.….. . He'll care...……………….

Comment

My nephew works there....he has no pull.

Comment

Yup....he'll care for sure..

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Please report that to the states attorney generals office! Absolutely out of bounds during a declared national emergency.
              This.

Comment

Report it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  My nephew works there....he has no pull.
                  The manager i talked to was named Jeff sorry if your nephew has to deal with him. He was a real tool

According to the Nextdoor app it’s already been removed. I have pics but it isn’t letting me load. I called and reported it.

Crazy thing is I was at Costco yesterday and they had all the tp water and everything you could want

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      x 1000000 report that shat !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        x 1000000 report that shat !!!
                        people on nextdoor are defending the store and saying at least they have some to sell...

come on folks, people over profits for once

Comment

Yup, report it. If you got photo's, all the better.

Comment

I’m going to go against the grain here and say I don’t see a problem with this.
                            I like to believe in free-market capitalism and let the people naturally correct actions like this. The extra $20 they made on gouging people will be lost in future sales from the negative publicity.

Comment

Please report it to the Texas AG. Photos if you have them. We have a convenience store selling water for $28 a case locally.

From past experience, it takes a while to get through the system but they will regret price gouging.

Comment

Working...
                              X