Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rod Jenkins Clinic, anyone been to one??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rod Jenkins Clinic, anyone been to one??

I live in Indiana and Rod Jenkins is putting on a shooting clinic at 3 Rivers Archery (3 hrs north of me). I got signed up for it and there were only 12 spots available. I am really excited to get instruction from a great coach and having it at 3 Rivers makes it even better! Just curious if anyone has ever been to one of Rod's shooting clinics and your opinion of it. I don't normally like to spend the $$ but I think it will be well worth it.

I attended one in Ft. Worth in 2012. It was well worth it in my opinion. I learned several things that have stuck with me and helped. Some of it, you have to decide for yourself because he is teaching you the way he believes is best and may not work for you.

Wayne

Comment

I've heard very good things about mr Jenkins and his teachings

Comment

I think it was money very well spent. He helped me to become far more consistent with my shooting

Comment

You won't regret spending the cash. Pay attention and keep working at it after the class. Completely changed my form and anchor point, which has made me a whole lot more consistent. It wasn't a question of "can I afford to go?" but "can I afford NOT to go?"

Comment

Well worth it. The class is just the beginning. You will go home and continue to work with a good understanding of what is right. You will have a lot of blank bale work to do before you really shoot. I took the class with the two above.

Glenn

Comment

I haven't been to his class myself, but I know a lot who have and all have good results. I know Rod and know you will find it worth the money.

Comment

I also went in 2012 and it's money well spent.

Comment

Anyone know when he's coming to texas?

Comment

The best $$$ I ever spent on archery!

Bisch

Comment

What is the cost of the clinic?

Comment

$225 is what I paid for two entire days of instruction.

Comment

Originally posted by ChadMR82 View Post
                          $225 is what I paid for two entire days of instruction.
                          If you are like everyone else I know that has been to Rod's clinic, you will not be disappointed. As long as you are looking to improve your shooting and wiling to put in a little effort to apply what you are taught, you will get a lot of good out of the clinic. If you are looking for a miracle cure to great shooting, you may be a bit disappointed.I left there doubting the I could stick with it, and as I said above, I now consider it the best money I have ever spent on archery.

Rod's main focus is on back tension and shot sequence. Most people do not use back tension properly and if you can get that figured out you will improve greatly.

Bisch
                          Last edited by Bisch; 01-13-2014, 05:50 PM.

Comment

I contacted Rod via e-mail about his plans for a clinic in the DFW area, awaiting a response.

The cost seems very reasonable

Comment

Originally posted by RTC View Post
                              I contacted Rod via e-mail about his plans for a clinic in the DFW area, awaiting a response.

The cost seems very reasonable
                              I think you usually have to get a group together and set it up. He doesn't just schedule a time and place and see who shows. If you can find a group of 12 and set a time and place he will come out.

Comment

Working...
                              X