Wife's last project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife's last project.

As many know on here, on June 18th at 7:18am my wife will have been gone to glory for 13yrs. from the flood in 2007. She bought this 1 month before her death and I set it all up for her. This was her favorite stop to sit in the evening. I had let it go for many years and decided today to clean it all up, plant fresh flowers and get the fountain going for her. She now has a better view of it, still miss her dearly.

God Bless
    Bish
    Attached Files

Wow! Prayers up Bish. Very nice looking and I'll bet she loves to see it.

Comment

That looks great! Prayers for you Bish!

Comment

Dang sawdust got me again. I can't even imagine how hard it must have been to visit her site. Glad you had the strength to get it cleaned up and refreshed. Sending a prayer your way.

Comment

I remember this. Prayers for you and your family. It looks good. I bet she would like it.

John

Comment

Prayers sent for your way! Looks very nice sir.

Comment

Whew!!! Tough times......and beautiful work.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for your loss. prayer sent
                Pretty place you prepared.

Comment

Man I remember that day Bisch . Prayers brother

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Nice way to honor her memory.
                      I hear you.
                      Prayers up.

Comment

Looks great I’m sure she loves it and you!

Comment

Good grief.

I haven’t been there thankfully but have been close. My wife, whom I’ve been with for over 25 years has had exactly 15 heart operations which began a few months after we were engaged. To be exact, 10 ablations, 4 defib implants and one open heart. On that last one she left me “the note” and told me to look in a certain spot for something she left for me after she was prepped and about to go in. Next time I saw her she was unconscious with tubes coming out of her mouth and chest. Feeling helpless would be an understatement in regards to that. I had to prepare myself for The Day every since just in case and I dread nothing more than getting the word that something has happened and having to sit my kids down to tell them that Mom’s not coming home. The only saving grace would be that they’re older now and know of her issues along with the fact that she has thankfully been pretty much lined out for about 12 years but the fact that it could happen at any time still bugs me regularly, multiple times per day.

Apologies for the rambling and truly sorry for your loss Bish. I can only imagine but I don’t even want to.
                          Last edited by Twist; 06-05-2020, 04:53 PM.

Comment

I’m glad you cleaned it up for her, I’d love it if I were her and I’m sure she’s just waiting to tell you how much she appreciates it! Sending a positive thought your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You did a great thing. It turned out beautiful. Hang in there and thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X