General/Secretary Mattis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    I'm disappointed in Mathis. If he had the structure I thought he had he would have NEVER undermined a commander in chief. He's part of the problem now.
    Exactly! He resigned under Obama because he wanted more troops in Syria and Obama didn't. He resigned again after Trump brought him out of retirement for the very same reason. Now he's still butt hurt and running his mouth just like Comey does. Neither Obama nor Trump fired him. He resigned both times. He should now just be thanked for his service and then permanently ignored!

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      I'm not a fan of using the military either. What is your solution if the mayor and governor of a state refuse to call in the national guard when the police are overwhelmed ? Let the rioters rape pillage and plunder? Are you willing to let defenseless people die?

This may sound callous but their choice to leave themselves defenseless is not my problem nor of my concern.

Maybe this will make them rethink their politics..............

But who am I kidding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
        You are so wrong with that statement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. That may be the most moronic statement I’ve seen on here.

And there’s been a bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texarkana View Post
          That’s because you couldn’t handle a black president

Don’t forget he is a white as he is black .

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
            We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers.
            Oh the irony!!!!

One bad cop = all cops are bad and anyone who disagrees gets lumped in the same pot. I know... let's burn the country down!

LMBO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
              Don’t forget he is a white as he is black .

And both sides are 100% chicken ****.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                I'm not a fan of using the military either. What is your solution if the mayor and governor of a state refuse to call in the national guard when the police are overwhelmed ? Let the rioters rape pillage and plunder? Are you willing to let defenseless people die?

This ^^^

Mattis is part of the problem... He has now been in Washington to long and is part of the "hate all of the outsiders" group. If the local liberal leaders don't have the balls to stop and fix rioters then someone has to. F' him!

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                  Oh the irony!!!!

One bad cop = all cops are bad and anyone who disagrees gets lumped in the same pot. I know... let's burn the country down!

LMBO!!!
                  Funny how the other hundreds of thousands of contacts made by white cops and black people on a daily basis Around the country is ignored When 1 or 2 contacts go south.
                  Since liberals and BLM are now calling for the defunding of police departments across the country how about the police departments just simply quite going to majority black neighborhoods. They apparently think they would all be just fine and have a longer life expectancy if the cops were gone.

Comment

Regardless of Mattis’s legacy within the military, if he thought Trump was such a terrible leader then it shouldn’t have taken him three years to say something. Trump acted like this to win the nomination. Did he think he was going to become some decorated, eloquent statesman because he won?

Comment

Originally posted by Texarkana View Post
                      That’s because you couldn’t handle a black president
                      You throw race out there right off the bat cause you can't handle the truth. Good job...clap clap.
                      People that do things like this are haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Riceguy View Post
                        I'm glad he spoke up, agree with his sentiment. When someone is talking about "dominating" American people and denying constitutional rights (such as the right to peaceful protest, which is different from the looters and rioters) that is being divisive.
                        The military was not there to stop the peaceful protests, they were there to stop any shenanigans. But we see how you try to twist something to fit your narrative, not difficult to spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Riceguy View Post
                          I'm glad he spoke up, agree with his sentiment. When someone is talking about "dominating" American people and denying constitutional rights (such as the right to peaceful protest, which is different from the looters and rioters) that is being divisive.
                          I have never heard him deny the right to peaceful protest, I heard him putting a stop to the riots/looting/burning. 5 min after the speech the MSM was saying protestors would be controlled. That’s the whole problem with the Generals statement and anyone believing what was reported. Take the time and listen to his speech, not what MSM is telling you he said.

Mattis’s speech was 100% left talking points and twists, it could have been written by Maddow or Cuomo.
                          Last edited by Stuck; 06-04-2020, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Trump is correcting the spoiled children.

It reminds me of the bratty child that has ran wild for so long and now they are throwing a fit while in the checkout line at the grocery store.

Comment

Working...
                            X