Unemployment money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unemployment money

I have been doing my sons unemployment stuff for him...set up, requesting money, etc....inputting hours worked

It is now "underemploment money"

For the last month he has slowly been getting more hours at work and is up to 20 hours per week, maybe 22 one week...

I have been putting the increase in hours on his wage statement every 2 weeks and his deposits are getting bigger each time....

He makes $8/ hour plus commission working at Cavenders.....

His last 2 week deposit for $2300 AFTER TAXES.....

He has surpassed what they said was his maximum benefit total for the year....

I really dont understand how they are calculating these payments...but it it really any wonder why people dont want to return to work....

Crazy....I told him to set aside half of this money because I believe they will want it back after this crap is over....

oops wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
      I have been doing my sons unemployment stuff for him...set up, requesting money, etc....inputting hours worked

It is now "underemploment money"

For the last month he has slowly been getting more hours at work and is up to 20 hours per week, maybe 22 one week...

I have been putting the increase in hours on his wage statement every 2 weeks and his deposits are getting bigger each time....

He makes $8/ hour plus commission working at Cavenders.....

His last 2 week deposit for $2300 AFTER TAXES.....

He has surpassed what they said was his maximum benefit total for the year....

I really dont understand how they are calculating these payments...but it it really any wonder why people dont want to return to work....

Crazy....I told him to set aside half of this money because I believe they will want it back after this crap is over....

How old is your son?

Comment

Working...
      X