Brisket Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brisket Sale

Kroger has choice briskets for $1.67, limit 2 right now. Best price I've seen in a while and my store had a cooler full. Not sure where the beef shortage is

Also have t bones on sale, $4.47 lb.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I went and got 2 packers (choice) this morning and on my way there someone had neatly stacked pecan wood on the curb, after one of there big branch fell during a storm. Don't mind if I do...

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not in houston. Just got ribs for $1.97 and the t-bones are $5.97 I think. I would load up on brisket at that price.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
              Not in houston. Just got ribs for $1.97 and the t-bones are $5.97 I think. I would load up on brisket at that price.
              cheaper than pork at these prices. Gonna go back and get some more tomorrow

Comment

Went looking for briskets at three different stores here in Georgetown yesterday, but there were none to be had. Will have to expand my search today.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post

Got a text that apparently I'm wrong on this info. I looked at the on line ad and it doesnt show but was told by a friend that they are this price. I'm going to go find some this afternoon.

Comment

I was in Kroger yesterday and their briskets were $4.99/lb. Looks like I'll have to make another trip later today.

Comment

Anyone pick any up for this price around Cypress???

Comment

Just looked at our store and they’re not for sale here

Comment

My buddy who runs the meat Dept. at a big flagship store for HEB said 3 more weeks and they'll have 'em and in good supply...
                          Tole him that don't do me no good for Memorial Day weekend cook out...

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                            Thanks for the heads up.
                            Load up and bring some to the ranch! No Kroger around here

Comment

Working...
                            X