X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s insane

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
      How the heck do you steel that much cattle. Sounds like an inside job.
      Originally posted by brokeno View Post
      That obviously took some time to load them. Something fishy. Had to be inside job.
      Not necessarily an inside job. A guy I went to high school with worked for a butcher and they would just pull up to a ranch, back up the trailer to the loading pens, load cattle, and leave. He got caught when another rancher called a rancher who's cattle they were loading up and asked him when he decided to sell some of his cows. Rancher replied he wasn't and was told well someone is loading them up right now. They did this In broad daylight and had been it for 3-4 years before they got caught. They stole hundreds of cattle and then butchered them and sold them through the meat market.

Comment

When building pens, don't put them close to the road for your convenience, it's convenient for thieves too!

I have no knowledge of where these pens where in relation to the road but just some advice.

Comment

This gives new meaning to the saying "where's the beef".

Hope the cattle wrestlers get caught soon and justice is swift and right.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
            I’d like to see ICE send one dirty cattle and hay thief back to Mexico for good. Guy has been deported twice, caught stealing cattle, stole hay from his employer for years and more. But owner is afraid to do anything. She won’t have him prosecuted. Very bad things will most likely happen if she did. He’s connected with some horrible people in Mexico and in TX.
            I'm surprised that he hasn't been "disappeared".

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmouth View Post
              When building pens, don't put them close to the road for your convenience, it's convenient for thieves too!

I have no knowledge of where these pens where in relation to the road but just some advice.
              Pens close to the road is what the guy I grew up with was looking for. Made it nice and easy to get cows loaded for them.

Comment

So now I assume this was over a good time span not at one time. Correct?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                  Not necessarily an inside job. A guy I went to high school with worked for a butcher and they would just pull up to a ranch, back up the trailer to the loading pens, load cattle, and leave. He got caught when another rancher called a rancher who's cattle they were loading up and asked him when he decided to sell some of his cows. Rancher replied he wasn't and was told well someone is loading them up right now. They did this In broad daylight and had been it for 3-4 years before they got caught. They stole hundreds of cattle and then butchered them and sold them through the meat market.
                  Are they still in prison?

Comment

A lot of trashy folks I tell ya. Best of luck to the rancher in finding some justice.

Comment

Working...
                    X