No announcement yet.

Stray Bullets Flying Everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well not that weed is decriminalized the cops don't even put forth the effort anymore anything less than 2 ounces is just a misdemeanor. And is pretty much the cops choice to take to jail or write a ticket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SamCollins View Post
      Well not that weed is decriminalized the cops don't even put forth the effort anymore anything less than 2 ounces is just a misdemeanor. And is pretty much the cops choice to take to jail or write a ticket

Two ounces is a LOTTA weed!!!

Comment

If you have bullet holes in your house, aren't you in fear of your life? Return heavy gun fire, or move. If you move they win.

Comment

Send the bullets back.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunting1 View Post
            My family owns 300 acres that unfortunately backs up to a run down Hispanic neighborhood. They are constantly shooting guns and trespassing on our property. Last night (New Years) it got western. Of course they were shooting like crazy at midnight and a stray bullet went through my cousins house. Found out later that one went through his neighbors house also. Just a few months ago a bullet went through my brothers A/C compressor and cost him $8000 to replace the entire system. Stray bullets constantly fly onto the property from all different directions and have had several wiz by my head in the past.
            This afternoon I decided to ride around the property and look for any evidence. At 4 pm I came across a Hispanic guy passed out on the dock at our tank with a lighter and joint still in his hand. Called the cops and they didn't even arrest him....just took him home. They always tell me there's nothing they can do if it's not posted. I've had it posted several times and they always tear the signs down.
            They also play music so loud that it keeps me up and I'm over a mile away. One night they played until 5 am. Sheriffs Dept says they can't do anything because it's out of the city limits. Had enough...any suggestions from a legal standpoint other than build a wall around the property? Would like to sell it but that neighborhood had brought the property value down too low. Sad because the place has been in the family for over 150 years.
            I'm seeing a vintage fire torch in someone's future.

Comment

The law regarding projectile trespassing is just as serious as actually setting foot if I am not mistaken..They must have permission to shoot across or into your property.

Comment

Originally posted by bowmedic View Post
                The law regarding projectile trespassing is just as serious as actually setting foot if I am not mistaken..They must have permission to shoot across or into your property.
                I'm guessing these folks bullets have bullet DNA so they are traceable only to one individual shooter.

No way to prove any of them shot anything.

I say move.

Comment

I personally wouldn't move. Don't let them scumbags take control. Next time ones on your property shoot that dumb @$$

Comment

I'm actually pretty ashamed that so many people said to just up and move. This is Texas not California lol

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                      Send the bullets back.
                      I think someone needs to get out their slide rule and figure peak trajectory of 30-06 or 7.62 and have your own shoot into the sky party. I bet they stop pretty **** fast when their Chebby gets some holes in the hood and windshield.

Comment

I'm actually pretty ashamed that so many people said to just up and move. This is Texas not California lol

Cause they've become p's.... I'm sure this one will be flagged!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunting1 View Post
                          My family owns 300 acres that unfortunately backs up to a run down Hispanic neighborhood. They are constantly shooting guns and trespassing on our property. Last night (New Years) it got western. Of course they were shooting like crazy at midnight and a stray bullet went through my cousins house. Found out later that one went through his neighbors house also. Just a few months ago a bullet went through my brothers A/C compressor and cost him $8000 to replace the entire system. Stray bullets constantly fly onto the property from all different directions and have had several wiz by my head in the past.
                          This afternoon I decided to ride around the property and look for any evidence. At 4 pm I came across a Hispanic guy passed out on the dock at our tank with a lighter and joint still in his hand. Called the cops and they didn't even arrest him....just took him home. They always tell me there's nothing they can do if it's not posted. I've had it posted several times and they always tear the signs down.
                          They also play music so loud that it keeps me up and I'm over a mile away. One night they played until 5 am. Sheriffs Dept says they can't do anything because it's out of the city limits. Had enough...any suggestions from a legal standpoint other than build a wall around the property? Would like to sell it but that neighborhood had brought the property value down too low. Sad because the place has been in the family for over 150 years.
                          Outside the city limits IS the Sheriffs Dept jurisdiction.

Comment

I personally wouldn't move. Don't let them scumbags take control. Next time ones on your property shoot that dumb @$$

You talk tough on the internet but in real life I doubt told 8 do what you told him to.

So, you will kill a person just for walking through your property? Not threatening you in any way?
                            No drugs or contraband on them.
                            They are just walking through.

Or what if they are fishing in your tank for a few bluegill to feed their family because they just lost their job.
                            Still will kill the person?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                              You talk tough on the internet but in real life I doubt told 8 do what you told him to.

So, you will kill a person just for walking through your property? Not threatening you in any way?

No drugs or contraband on them.

They are just walking through.

Or what if they are fishing in your tank for a few bluegill to feed their family because they just lost their job.

Still will kill the person?

Absolutely, it's my property they have no right to be on it. If they want to fish they can come ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                                Two ounces is a LOTTA weed!!!
                                Uhhhhh not really

Comment

Working...
                                X