Prayer Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer Request

Our family could use your prayers right now if you wouldn’t mind lifting us up. My wife has had COVID this week and we are home quarantined and missing work. We are staying away from each other the best we can so I do not get it. Working from home has been an added stress but we are on the tail end of it, and that’s the least of our worries at this point.

This morning we awoke to the phone call that her step father had a stroke while getting ready for work. Local hospitals couldn’t take him because they are full up with COVID, so he was eventually life flighted to Houston. He had surgery and was successful, but now is experiencing complications and the doctors are having a time trying to get him stabilized. He is on now a vent, blood pressure is out of wack, heart is in A-fib, and they found an infection in his intestinal area. He still cannot speak and hasn’t been very responsive. They can’t really do anything further until they get him stable. No one can be with him because of COVID restrictions, and my wife is most upset we are quarantined and she can’t be there with her mother and family.

I’m updating my mother on the situation and she just left her Dr.s appointment in Houston and did not get a good report about her rheumatoid arthritis. They want to run further tests to see possible damage on her vascular system, so she is upset and worried.

I’m also in the middle of getting my masters degree, so throw that wrench in there and needless to say, it has been a rough few days around here.

Please pray for Murphy’s healing, and my wife and family’s peace and comfort in the days ahead. We know God commands us, “do not be afraid, for I am with you”. We will continue to rely upon him and his promises. As always, can’t thank you guys enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sending prayers

Comment

Dang brother thats a lot to deal with at once. Praying for you all.

Comment

Prayers for your family.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers.

Comment

Your family is in my prayers.

Comment

Done for all of you.

Comment

Prayers sent up!!!

Comment

Prayers up for y’all! Be strong and stay in faith!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Praying for all of the situations in your family, brother.

Comment

Prayers sent from up north.

Comment

Prayers up for all of you and your needs!

Comment

Working...
                              X