Comment

Looking good Corey

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
        Looking good Corey

Thanks bud! It was a great trip outside of the gnats lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just a conversation starter here... me an my pops we’re sitting around talking about past ranches i which I’ll ask y’all what i asked him. What’s the #1 thing you would want in a ranch outside of the deer. His answer was electricity, and mine was maintained roads! Lol curious what everyone else’s is?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Just a conversation starter here... me an my pops we’re sitting around talking about past ranches i which I’ll ask y’all what i asked him. What’s the #1 thing you would want in a ranch outside of the deer. His answer was electricity, and mine was maintained roads! Lol curious what everyone else’s is?

The older I get the more electricity is important. But my number one is water supply!

I can feed and trim roads but I can’t make it rain!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
              The older I get the more electricity is important. But my number one is water supply!

I can feed and trim roads but I can’t make it rain!! Lol

Lol i was dreaming about some electricity at this point! [emoji1787] water was a very close second lol but something about having to change tires all the time drives me crazy [emoji1787]

Comment

Been there with no electricy and bad roads! But I can handle the roads......no a/c is tuff!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

I would say water for the deer and electricity would be second. I’ll bring a generator and a/c if needed.

Comment

If the deer wasn't a concern (which means they have ample water already) then electricity hands down.

AC, Fridge / Freezer, TV & portable satelite for CFB games, Battery chargers, hot water heaters, air compressors... Everything you could need could be powered by electricity.

If you had electricity and no water, you could at least have the power to run a water pump or well to get water.

Comment

The ranch we are on right now has great water throughout the ranch, a great house and plenty of electricity but the roads are the worst I’ve ever seen. Working during the summer I’m thankful for the AC but I’m cussing the roads during hunting season. The cowboys pretty much have a mechanic shop (tire machine,compressor, tools)set up on the ranch to work on equipment so flats, 8 last season, are not an issue. Cowboys will have a tire patched in 20 minutes. We don’t do a lot of high rack hunting so I’m saying #1 Water,#2 electricity, #3 Roads.

Comment

Mexico 2019-2020

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
                        The ranch we are on right now has great water throughout the ranch, a great house and plenty of electricity but the roads are the worst I’ve ever seen. Working during the summer I’m thankful for the AC but I’m cussing the roads during hunting season. The cowboys pretty much have a mechanic shop (tire machine,compressor, tools)set up on the ranch to work on equipment so flats, 8 last season, are not an issue. Cowboys will have a tire patched in 20 minutes. We don’t do a lot of high rack hunting so I’m saying #1 Water,#2 electricity, #3 Roads.

Ya only going 2-3 times during the hot months electricity isn’t killer to me. I watch games from my phone and charge in the truck hunting months are cool so i can bare the no electricity for 4-5 days out of the year, but i get flats at the worse Times and it boils my blood. [emoji1787] plus i like having wide roads to corn and see long ways.

Comment

We hunted Rancho San Antonio down in NL in 2015-2017 and it was 10000 acres of beautiful maintained roads. We had no electricity but it sure was nice sitting in the F250��. Where we are now your lucky to see 200 yds between the trees and topography. I can barely get my truck to the house without damage��

Comment

We have great roads but no electricity, the generator works just fine though. We sleep in comfort during the summer with 2 window units ... most important would be water for my deer...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              We have great roads but no electricity, the generator works just fine though. We sleep in comfort during the summer with 2 window units ... most important would be water for my deer...
                              Hell we got 3 window units at our house with electricity and we mentioned a 4th would be perfect

In our defense, he asked if anything else was needed to make it better and that was all that was missing.

**** needy americans, but you can't enjoy this bar in the heat!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Mexico 2019-2020

I try to stay away from the lease during the hot months, but I also like a little disconnection from the “Americanization”. I’m more of the here to hunt, more than the sit back relax and socialize type. Which is why roads were atop my list when it’s hunting season i like to creep around, and glass etc. don’t spend much time at camp.

Comment

Working...
                                X