No announcement yet.

I 35 pile up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's terrible so many shattered families. Don't reckon I'll be heading into work Monday if it's even remotely icy.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
      My son is there with his towing company. He said its just terrible and disturbing. My prayers go out to all involved and those having to deal with the carnage.
      Prayers for your son and all the towing guys and first responders..
      Definitely going to be tough to work

Comment

Absolutely terrifying videos. I can’t imagine hitting and getting stuck and then seeing one of those big rigs coming at 40-50 mph behind you.

Comment

I hope the guy ducking was the driver from that SUV, I just cant imagine anybody surviving that hit.
          Well I just saw another video and that was not the driver of the SUV....The white F350 and the SUV behind it, that got plowed by that Fed EX 18 wheeler, had just wrecked when the 18 wheeler ran into them in the above video.

Comment

I can't imagine for the families of the people stuck in that and seeing those videos man.

Comment

Originally posted by rowdybass View Post
              Was he walking or did he come out of one of the vehicles hit ??? Holy cow !!!
              Looked like he was walking then ducked!

Comment

I have a vendor who was near the front of the mess. He said there was a hill where you couldn't see what was going on until it was too late. He said he got stopped in time but got hit from the back 5 different times.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  It wasn't icy anywhere else. I live 30 miles NW of Ft Worth, and it was smooth sailing all the way into town. They had a shower move through there and it went to hell in a matter of minutes.

This right here for everyone saying the ones involved were driving too fast.
                  My shop is 1/2 mile north of the scene and roads were dry everywhere but on this bridge. When you go under 28th st. It is a down hill run to this bridge. Happened in the express lane, narrow, No where to go and no reason to go slower that any of these drivers would have known about. Very Sad for All involved!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just read death toll was up to 8. I hope that was bad info. The videos are hard to watch. Prayers for all involved.

Comment

gut punch to watch those videos. prayers for all involved & their families.

Comment

What a tragedy, prayers to everyone involved.

Comment

Tragic.

Go home and hug your kids this evening.

Hope everyone that can stay home Sunday/Monday does.

Comment

It was 24 degrees and we’d had showers moving through since 8 o’clock last night. Common sense isn’t at all common.

Comment

It happens a lot where they're not used to driving in conditions like that. Bad weather is common up here and people still drive like a bat out of hell in it. That ice is bad news. People don't realize just because you're in a 4 wheel drive or a semi doesn't mean nothin. All it means for semis is they'll slide further and hit harder because there's a lot more weight to them. You ain't stopping on ice I can assure you no matter what you're in. You're gonna slide and hit whatever's in front of you. And it's kind of just standard procedure to drive slower on bridges up here when it's slick. They're the worst about having ice on them.
                              Last edited by okrattler; 02-12-2021, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Prayers up for those involved and their families.

Comment

Working...
                                X