Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 01-22-2022, 09:21 AM   #1
Crash
Six Point

Hunt In: Bronte, Tx.
Default Krivoman Dealer - Double Barrel San Angelo

With much regret, I am not able to endorse Krivoman dealer Double Barrel in San Angelo. I purchased 2 Krivoman blinds and 2 towers from them last November. One of the blinds came with a warped door and cracked hasp. Which I believe the warpage caused the hasp to crack. When I spoke to George about the door and hasp, he said to relocate the hinges and he would see about getting a replacement hasp. Told him that I really didn't want to screw new holes in brand new blind. Asked if possible to get new door. He told me he would get back to me about both the door and hasp. Been over a month now and nothing.
Attached Images

Crash is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 11:48 AM   #2
Krivoman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Ranch Owner, Lampasas County

You know, There is a Chance That Krivoman On here can help you out if asked. Neither of those things are hard to fix. The Sash lock is $3 dollars at home depot or Lowes. The door is warped due to the sash lock being broke and not holding it in place. The whole purpose if the sash locks is to keep the heat from moving the door. So when they are locked down they dont warp. You are welcome to do 1 of many things to fix this. Bring to me and I will fix. Pick up a sash lock and screw it into the holes that are on the blind on the broken sash. I will send you The cost of the sash lock via Paypal or Venmo. As for the warp, you do not need to change hinges. Just Pull up on the door handle while locking new sash lock. Then after a couple days in the sun it will be fine.

As for the dealer, They are not going to know the correct way to fix them since they only sell them. THis is more of a question for me. Just now, that every blind that leaves here is not warped, and doors shut fine or they would not go out as we shipped them with doors locked down.
Krivoman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 11:49 AM   #3
Krivoman
Pope & Young

You can also put the new sash lock lower on the door and it will hold door flush.
Old 01-22-2022, 12:03 PM   #4
Take Dead Aim
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krivoman View Post
You know, There is a Chance That Krivoman On here can help you out if asked. Neither of those things are hard to fix. The Sash lock is $3 dollars at home depot or Lowes. The door is warped due to the sash lock being broke and not holding it in place. The whole purpose if the sash locks is to keep the heat from moving the door. So when they are locked down they dont warp. You are welcome to do 1 of many things to fix this. Bring to me and I will fix. Pick up a sash lock and screw it into the holes that are on the blind on the broken sash. I will send you The cost of the sash lock via Paypal or Venmo. As for the warp, you do not need to change hinges. Just Pull up on the door handle while locking new sash lock. Then after a couple days in the sun it will be fine.

As for the dealer, They are not going to know the correct way to fix them since they only sell them. THis is more of a question for me. Just now, that every blind that leaves here is not warped, and doors shut fine or they would not go out as we shipped them with doors locked down.
He could have reached out too you but what kind of attention would that have given him. None. Soninsteadnhe chosen to go all Karen and make a big dealnout of not much.
Take Dead Aim is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 12:05 PM   #5
8pointer
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Schleicher county

Way to go Mitch!
8pointer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 12:57 PM   #6
Smart
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tom Green County

Here you go OP.....easy fix.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt...0322/204760750
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 02:15 PM   #7
Jmh05
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tom Green/Irion, Fisher Co.

Krivoman blinds are by far my favorite blinds and can't wait to get a few more for this fall. We are already planning on next deer season.

If you're on TBH you know how to reach Krivoman and trouble shoot this...the dealer is just a dealer.
Jmh05 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 02:22 PM   #8
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Votaw, Del Rio, Eldorado, Bon Wier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
He could have reached out too you but what kind of attention would that have given him. None. Soninsteadnhe chosen to go all Karen and make a big dealnout of not much.

I don’t think you need to call him a “Karen.” You’re assuming the OP knows the owner of Krivoman blinds is on here. His complaint is with the folks who sold it to him. From what he said, it’s a legit complaint. They said they would do something and didn’t follow through
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 02:26 PM   #9
trophy8
Pope & Young

I’ll save you the heartache and buy it from you. At a discount of course. Needs work
trophy8 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 02:37 PM   #10
Spiderpig1776
Four Point

Hunt In: Kinney Co.

Shouldn’t have issues like this with new stands regardless of how cheap the fix is
Spiderpig1776 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 04:15 PM   #11
redfishted
Ten Point

Hunt In: Earth

Several years back I bought 2 Krivoman blinds, spent a couple of grand, really worried myself on spending that much on deer blinds, not that I did not have it I was just not accustomed to spending a grand on a bow blind, but I pulled the trigger, bought them hauled them to my place and put them out, two busted hinges. Call Krivoman and he gives me the same story, just run to Home Depot and get the hinges and replace them, they are not expensive and I will send you the money. I was very disappointed, spent more money than I ever had on a blind, got them home and they were broken because of cheep hinges. Just go to Home Depot, only 60 miles each way, easy fix, it was a crock of BS, spend a grand on blinds they should have better hinges. I got them fixed, hunted out of them for a couple of years and really liked them, I guess time did away with that sour taste because last year I bought a couple of more, picked them up and they still have crappy hinges, but man are they good to bow hunt out of.
redfishted is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 04:17 PM   #12
Krivoman
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
Shouldnít have issues like this with new stands regardless of how cheap the fix is
You mean things breaking when you load or unload them? It happens. As frustrating as it may be, it is an easy fix.
Old 01-22-2022, 04:27 PM   #13
Krivoman
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
Shouldnít have issues like this with new stands regardless of how cheap the fix is
You mean things breaking when you load or unload them? It happens. As frustrating as it may be, it is an easy fix.
Old 01-22-2022, 04:41 PM   #14
Krivoman
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfishted View Post
Several years back I bought 2 Krivoman blinds, spent a couple of grand, really worried myself on spending that much on deer blinds, not that I did not have it I was just not accustomed to spending a grand on a bow blind, but I pulled the trigger, bought them hauled them to my place and put them out, two busted hinges. Call Krivoman and he gives me the same story, just run to Home Depot and get the hinges and replace them, they are not expensive and I will send you the money. I was very disappointed, spent more money than I ever had on a blind, got them home and they were broken because of cheep hinges. Just go to Home Depot, only 60 miles each way, easy fix, it was a crock of BS, spend a grand on blinds they should have better hinges. I got them fixed, hunted out of them for a couple of years and really liked them, I guess time did away with that sour taste because last year I bought a couple of more, picked them up and they still have crappy hinges, but man are they good to bow hunt out of.

I go back an forth on what hinges and products to use on the blinds. If I use super expensive stuff I have to raise prices on the blind. I try to keep the blind as affordable as I can without running up the price. I haul blinds all over texas and we never break hinges. Never. So not sure how the hinges are breaking other than maybe the door was not shut properly and came open and broke hinges. Not saying it cant happen but saying it just has not happened when we haul.. Of course we strap them down a certain way and haul them a certain way.

My prices have stayed the same last 2 years. Even with a new mold, higher grade windows, way thicker blind, poured 2 times to add black inside. it cost me more but kept price the same cause I like for TBH guys to be able to afford them. I have hunted out of several $5000 blinds that had broke door latches or window latches, or a leaning door that did not shut flush. It happens on them all. I try my best to make sure everyone who purchases one of my blinds is happy. Not always possible, but I always try.

As for the part about Home depot, I tell people that since they are probably closer to that than they are to me. All hardware stores sell them to. I have no problems refunding there money for a part they had to buy. Even when sometimes these things break while being moved. They dont break just sitting in the woods.
Old 01-22-2022, 04:46 PM   #15
TheHammer
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coke Co, Panola Co

I think your problem here is with double barrel, not the Krivoman blind. Mitch has always helped me with any questions or concerns I had with a blind or feeder, or pointed me to someone that could help out. I’d bet any amount of money you want to, it wasn’t like that when it left Krivomans place.
TheHammer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 04:52 PM   #16
redfishted
Ten Point

Hunt In: Earth

Just to be clear I ain’t mad, I think you have a great product, I’m going to buy some more before next season, just chaps me a bit to have spent the money then have to repair it before I could use it.
redfishted is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 04:52 PM   #17
TexasCanesFan
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Webb County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post

My 2 blinds were older, before Mitch added these, so my doors had started to warp a tad in the West Texas sun.

Added those sash locks top and bottom, probably 5 years ago or so and doors function great.

It is a nice ďupgradeĒ if you have older blinds.
TexasCanesFan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 04:56 PM   #18
Krivoman
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfishted View Post
Just to be clear I ainít mad, I think you have a great product, Iím going to buy some more before next season, just chaps me a bit to have spent the money then have to repair it before I could use it.
No worries, I got what you said and completely understand. I did not take it that way
Old 01-22-2022, 05:46 PM   #19
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Votaw, Del Rio, Eldorado, Bon Wier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammer View Post
I think your problem here is with double barrel,.

I agree. They are the ones that dropped the ball. IMO they should have repaired it before ever selling it to a customer. They also should have followed through when they told the OP they would take care of them. He has given them over a month.

Hopefully Mitch will address this with his vendor.
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 05:52 PM   #20
RascalArms
Pope & Young

Quote:
Come on man 🙄 Not cool.
RascalArms is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 05:58 PM   #21
Snowflake Killa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: East Texas

I had 9 delivered not a single problem. Now if they would come with ac

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Snowflake Killa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 06:56 PM   #22
Fishndude
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mason, Ellis and Dimmit counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlerCollector View Post
I donít think you need to call him a ďKaren.Ē Youíre assuming the OP knows the owner of Krivoman blinds is on here.

Oh he knowsÖ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Mitch, thanks for your response.

Good to know nothing to worry about.

On subject of vent. When to openÖopen full or just a few turns?

To the massesÖwhat have you done to sound proof the blind? After getting the blinds mounted up on the platformís. I set up my target to check my clearances. Man, I always thought my bow was loud, but this was bad. Currently nothing on the plywood deck, so will lay down some outdoor carpet. Was even thinking on lining the walls with the carpet. What have you done to muffle sound inside the blind?
Fishndude is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 11:05 PM   #23
bphillips
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mexico, Tom Green Co.

When you have an issue with product you go to where you bought it 99.99% of the time not the manufacturer

My problem would be with that dealer also
bphillips is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-22-2022, 11:52 PM   #24
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young Cty
Default Krivoman Dealer - Double Barrel San Angelo

The distributor isnít gonna come out and fix a deer blind on site. If anything youíd have to bring it to them, so why not just go get the 4$ part and fix it?

I donít understand the angst over something so insignificant, and easily fixed.

I canít wait to pick up my Krivoblind this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Dale Moser; 01-23-2022 at 12:00 AM.
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-23-2022, 12:23 AM   #25
trophy8
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
The distributor isnít gonna come out and fix a deer blind on site. If anything youíd have to bring it to them, so why not just go get the 4$ part and fix it?

Iíll save you from ensuring such frustration. And fuel! Iíll go get it and keep it
trophy8 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-23-2022, 08:44 AM   #26
Crash
Six Point

If I would have known the dealer wasn't the one to go to on the issue with this blind, I would have called Mitch right away. I have talked to Mitch personally, be it not on this issue, but for towers. He is a awesome guy.

I will purchase a replacement sash lock, and mount it lower to reform the warpage.

Never ever thought the dealer would come out to fix this easy problem. Just wanted to get replacement parts to do it my self.

Last edited by Crash; 01-23-2022 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Addition
Old 01-23-2022, 08:55 AM   #27
ByronB
Pope & Young

Just a suggestion for the OP.......purchase the new doors from Mitch or Deerview. I did this years ago when I saw my original door begin to warp. The new door is fantastic.
ByronB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-23-2022, 10:53 AM   #28
GARY
Administrator

Hunt In: Lavaca, Alberta and where ever Aironeout takes me!

Mitch - Check your PM's. Looking for blind closest to Lavaca County .

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GARY is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-23-2022, 11:02 AM   #29
bphillips
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mexico, Tom Green Co.

I’m really more impressed you caught DB with some in stock. Anytime I have called they don’t have any. I’ll just wait until I’m gonna be out Mitch’s way before I get some
bphillips is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-23-2022, 11:03 AM   #30
raider19
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post

This
raider19 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-23-2022, 11:41 AM   #31
Humper
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tom Green Co.

Quote:
If I would have known the dealer wasn't the one to go to on the issue with this blind, I would have called Mitch right away. I have talked to Mitch personally, be it not on this issue, but for towers. He is a awesome guy.

I will purchase a replacement sash lock, and mount it lower to reform the warpage.

Never ever thought the dealer would come out to fix this easy problem. Just wanted to get replacement parts to do it my self.
Dealer dropped the ball! Seems some on this thread are reading comprehension challenged. Never saw where you wanted then to come out and fix it, only address the issue with placement When I have an issue with something I bought, I go back to who I purchased from not the manufacturer. Now if the dealer screws the pooch, The next step would be the manufacturer.

As far as your original statement, Iíll steer clear of this dealer in the future based upon poor customer service. (I hunt near San Angelo). Thanks for passing that on.
Humper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-23-2022, 12:00 PM   #32
Dale Moser
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young Cty

Quote:

The dealer is definitely in the wrong, and they shouldnít have let it off the lot damaged. Once itís in place at the hunting grounds, itís pretty much youíre problem. If they donít have the parts on hand, itís a 5 minute fix with a trip to the hardware store. I take that every time and go on to the next one.

Hope you get it sorted out.

Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-23-2022, 03:42 PM   #33
Leemo
Ten Point

Hunt In: Fowlerton

Well, I guess I’m different, I fix what’s broke and keep my mouth shut
Leemo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-24-2022, 07:48 AM   #34
Crash
Six Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leemo View Post
Well, I guess Iím different, I fix whatís broke and keep my mouth shut
Just trying to help my TexasBowhunter brothers and sisters.

I had spent $6800 on blinds and towers from this dealer. I really didn't think it was too much to ask for a little ownership in the products they sell.

I mean really, what is with people these day's. I've been called a Karen, and now I'm being told to just keep my mouth shut.

I'm out...

Moderators - Please lock this post, it doesn't need to go any further.
Old 01-24-2022, 07:53 AM   #35
Richard M.
Ten Point

Hunt In: Cooke Co.

Just be quiet Karen! Good to see you the other day!
Richard M. is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-24-2022, 08:25 AM   #36
Take Dead Aim
Ten Point

Quote:
Just trying to help my TexasBowhunter brothers and sisters.

I had spent $6800 on blinds and towers from this dealer. I really didn't think it was too much to ask for a little ownership in the products they sell.

I mean really, what is with people these day's. I've been called a Karen, and now I'm being told to just keep my mouth shut.

I'm out...

Moderators - Please lock this post, it doesn't need to go any further.
Since you have talked to Mitch before and had good conversations it never crossed your mind to reach out to him one on one before blasting his work on this site? You knew what you were doing. Why you handled it the way you did is on you. I get if it wasn't someone that has been on the site and supported other here. Again you knew what you were doing when you did it. I called you Karen becuase you acted like Karen instead of a TBHer.
Old 01-24-2022, 09:25 AM   #37
Humper
Pope & Young

Quote:
Since you have talked to Mitch before and had good conversations it never crossed your mind to reach out to him one on one before blasting his work on this site? You knew what you were doing. Why you handled it the way you did is on you. I get if it wasn't someone that has been on the site and supported other here. Again you knew what you were doing when you did it. I called you Karen becuase you acted like Karen instead of a TBHer.
Must doubled up on the vinegar gargle this morning.
Old 01-24-2022, 09:49 AM   #38
Krivoman
Pope & Young

No need to get all worked up guys. He has a legit issue that came up. I get the frustration when you buy something and it has a break or defective part. I will talk to them as well as make sure they have extras in case this happens again. In the mean time I would be happy to mail you one if that will help speed up the fix. Let me know.
Old 01-24-2022, 09:51 AM   #39
zztex
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humper View Post
What I was thinking
zztex is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-24-2022, 10:11 AM   #40
DRT
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri

I've never understood the need to air dirty laundry on social media. Especially with a reliable vendor like Mitch. One private message to him explaining and he could have helped his outlet vendor and the customer and it would have not have gotten this level of frustration for the OP or made a thread like this needed.
DRT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-24-2022, 10:29 AM   #41
Walker
Pope & Young

Don't blame you op. An expensive item with cheap components and bad customer service from the dealer. Double whammy.. id find a new produce and a new dealer. No excuses for the treatment you got.
Walker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-24-2022, 10:33 AM   #42
Humper
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRT View Post
I've never understood the need to air dirty laundry on social media. Especially with a reliable vendor like Mitch. One private message to him explaining and he could have helped his outlet vendor and the customer and it would have not have gotten this level of frustration for the OP or made a thread like this needed.
You mean like thisÖ

Quote:
We've bought three of these at this point but the last one wouldn't spin from the get go. We dropped the controller and battery in it at the house and it was jammed. Not a difficult fix but we didn't want to start tearing into it with concerns of voiding the warranty. We called the Buc-ee's number but got no clear answer on how to handle it. So we loaded it up and took it back to Buc-ee's. Where they promptly told us no exchanges on them call the manufacturer which we did and we made and adjustment on spinner height as they suggested (which we already knew was the solution) and the feeder is working and we'll haul it back to the ranch and get it set up.

That said it's dang frustrating that when you try to call Buc-ee's to get some customer service they seem to have no number at a particular store and the number you can reach the people seem clueless this causing us to drive it 175 miles home and another 175 miles back when we could've made the adjustment right at the ranch if the person we did talk to wasn't clueless on the process.

Thanx to All Season's for reassuring us there were no issues warranty wise and moving it forward.

Good feeders btw.

Gary
Iím sure Buccees like the social media bump!
Old 01-24-2022, 12:03 PM   #43
DRT
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri

You had to dig a little to find that post to take something out of context. Must be a slow morning at the office.
So smart enough to use the search feature but reading composition is lacking.
Which is one up on me because I can't seem to make the search work for beans.

Seems like one sharp enough to do that would understand I didn't create that thread, only related our experience about those feeders when a thread was posted asked for specifically that. If you actually read the whole post I didn't bash Buc-ee's. I explained they have no process and we had to go directly to the manufacturer just as was suggested on this thread. Also stated they were good products and that the manufacturer provided good service as I have multiple times on multiple threads. Not even close to the same in context or reality.

I guess you also aren't aware of the difference in an independent business like Mitch selling his own product line vs the corporate like Buc-ee's that sells products only others products only others produce. Big difference.
DRT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-24-2022, 12:16 PM   #44
Humper
Pope & Young

Again your reading is poor. The ***** is about The Dealer. Not Mitch or his product. But you know that!

Actually, it wasnt hard to find. I had searched asf and buccees feeders a while back and remembered your thread.
Old 01-24-2022, 12:43 PM   #45
Take Dead Aim
Ten Point

Quote:
No just thought he could have extended a fellow member a little courtesy by calling him to get a fix. He has spoke to him before so why not call again. I dont think its cool to blast someone on the internet when you can try and handle it off screen first. Being a small business owner myself, I will always defend them when needed. Go back to Humper(ing) Crash('s) leg.
Old 01-24-2022, 02:17 PM   #46
zztex
Pope & Young

Quote:
You had to dig a little to find that post to take something out of context. Must be a slow morning at the office.
So smart enough to use the search feature but reading composition is lacking.
Which is one up on me because I can't seem to make the search work for beans.

Seems like one sharp enough to do that would understand I didn't create that thread, only related our experience about those feeders when a thread was posted asked for specifically that. If you actually read the whole post I didn't bash Buc-ee's. I explained they have no process and we had to go directly to the manufacturer just as was suggested on this thread. Also stated they were good products and that the manufacturer provided good service as I have multiple times on multiple threads. Not even close to the same in context or reality.

I guess you also aren't aware of the difference in an independent business like Mitch selling his own product line vs the corporate like Buc-ee's that sells products only others products only others produce. Big difference.

reading composition/ reading comprehension

220/221

recession/ repression

Itís all the same thing

zztex is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-24-2022, 02:26 PM   #47
axisbuck
Ten Point

Hunt In: Lampasas

I recently purchased a krivoman from Mitch @Georgetown location. Had to reschedule pick up 3 times with his father in law but he loaded that thing and strapped it down a certain way. Great product and customer service for a decent price.
axisbuck is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-24-2022, 02:30 PM   #48
Smart
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tom Green County

Can I buy somebody a $4 part so all this weenie sword fighting can cease...

All I gotta say is that if I called the dealer and he said he'd look for a part for me, I'd be giving him a weekly reminder call and not wait a month. Folks are busy, **** happens, folks forget....they're human. I understand. Happens to us all. I am the type to help remind folks about my issue. I'm not one to sit on my laurels and wait and hope that their customer service is absolutely perfect. If after two weeks, nothing has happened, I'm calling Mitch and seeing if can help me out. If Mitch tells me Home Depot is the easiest then I'm on my way to Home Depot to solve my issue and I'm not worried about $4. By that time I appreciate the help/info and I just want my door to close. I'm happy to get it fixed. Now...after 2-3 reminders, I might have something bad to say about the dealer, but if I only called the one time, I'm gonna error on the side of being folks being human before I unleash the beast....

I do reserve the right to go against this if I run into any ***holes along the way..
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-24-2022, 02:42 PM   #49
Quackerbox
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztex View Post
reading composition/ reading comprehension

220/221

recession/ repression

Itís all the same thing

lol!!!
Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-24-2022, 03:01 PM   #50
Roperyoung
Six Point

Hunt In: Tyler county, Uvalde county, Burnet county

Quote:
You mean like thisÖ

Iím sure Buccees like the social media bump!
Roperyoung is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top