What knee boots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What knee boots?

Punched a hole in my Muck boots this morning. Might be able to fix them but they are several years old so looking to replace them with a set for hunting and keep these as back ups and to use around the farm

Need something similar to keep my feet warm and dry when hunting

Let's hear what you are wearing and would recommend

Pretty sure the ones I have are Wetlands model that I sure did not pay $175 for

I was at a local academy over the weekend. They had mucks for $60ish. They were the basic field blazers, but that seemed like a good price. You might take a look if there is a store nearbym

Comment

I have these in 1000 gr insulation, never have cold feet. Mine are about 15 yrs old and going strong Cabales or Bass Pro.

HomeBreadcrumb NavigationFootwearBreadcrumb NavigationMen's Shoes & BootsBreadcrumb NavigationCabela's Zoned Comfort Trac 2,000-Gram Insulated Rubber Hunting Boots for Men
      New! Cabela's Zoned Comfort Trac 2,000-Gram Insulated Rubber Hunting Boots for Men
      4.1 out of 5 stars. Read reviews for average rating value is 4.1 of 5. Read 204 Reviews Same page link.

(204)
      Write a review
      Sale
      $109.97 $

Comment

Do you prefer all rubber or the ones with neoprene top? I have the ones with the neoprene top but I sometimes wonder if that gathers scent.

Comment

Current ones have neoprene uppers and I don't think odor absorbtion is an issue

I want something that I can wear year round if needed.

Current ones are warm early season but not melt your feet hot

Comment

Working...
          X