rolling out to arkansas in the 34

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rolling out to arkansas in the 34

if you happen to see a blown green 34 chevy headed north on 59 wave if you see it broke down please stop been awhile since ive been out in it

car

ist pic was me years ok on rt 66
    Attached Files

Comment

changed my mind,im trying to sell the 50 so i thought it would be better to take it on a 800ish mile round trip to show how well it runs

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Them some sweet rides. Have a safe trip.

Comment

Dope fire flex

Comment

Good luck and have a safe trip!

Comment

Sweet! Good luck and be careful

Comment

A couple of old beauties, nice!

Comment

all went well with the 50,however my son was following me back in his car and on 59 at hwy 20 i think it is in marshal a old mexican man just drove out into traffic and my son hit him in the drivers door they to him to the hospital he seemed fine and my son is ok.... however i wasnt so ok i just happened to look up to see that he was still behind me as the car entered 59 and watched colt hit him i spun the 50 in a 180scared me pretty bad seemed like days to get back to him but all is well except for his hooptie its pretty much shot so back to arkansas i go to pick up his hooptie drop it off

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                      all went well with the 50,however my son was following me back in his car and on 59 at hwy 20 i think it is in marshal a old mexican man just drove out into traffic and my son hit him in the drivers door they to him to the hospital he seemed fine and my son is ok.... however i wasnt so ok i just happened to look up to see that he was still behind me as the car entered 59 and watched colt hit him i spun the 50 in a 180scared me pretty bad seemed like days to get back to him but all is well except for his hooptie its pretty much shot so back to arkansas i go to pick up his hooptie drop it off
                      Why the need to tell us it was an old Mexican that your son hit? Would it have been different if he were Caucasian?

Periods. It helps the reading with periods at the end of sentences.
                      Last edited by Burnadell; 12-17-2021, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        Why the need to tell us it was an old Mexican that your son hit? Would it have been different if he were Caucasian?

Periods. It helps the reading with periods at the end of sentences.
                        I think the OPs health is to be considered in his post.

But thats just my .02

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

But thats just my .02
                          Correct. Tiger had some strokes which impacts his writing.

Sounds like a great trip minus the accident. The coupe is looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

But thats just my .02
                            You mean about the Mexican or periods???

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              You mean about the Mexican or periods???
                              Lets not get all JP candidate today, its friday

Comment

Working...
                              X