Trophy Lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trophy Lease

Money no option what are some of the best LF leases in TX. If you have contacts with mangers, please PM. I'd like to start getting on some wait lists and going through some screening process. I realize it might take a few years for me to find the right match and I'd like to get started.

I'd really like to shoot a net Booner some day. I've shot plenty of 40-50's deer and I've shot plenty of big HF deer. But I'm at a point I'd like to start chasing some new goals.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Maverick County

Comment

Mexico or Oklahoma

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        Mexico or Oklahoma

Yep those are two of the best spots in Texas.

Comment

Callahan Ranch, Webb County. No contact info but I have drilled in that place during the rut and wholly cow they had some true low fence brush country monsters. Also Jones in Jim Hogg and Brooks County.

Comment

Stasney cook put out 3 booners this year in Shackelford county!

Comment

I can hook you up with Rob Hall. Wildlife Biologist with contacts all over south tx.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                I can hook you up with Rob Hall. Wildlife Biologist with contacts all over south tx.
                Would be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                  Stasney cook put out 3 booners this year in Shackelford county!
                  Have contact info for the manager?

Comment

If you find a low fence place that consistently produces net booners, don’t tell anyone and never let it go! Lol

Good luck in your search sir. They are hard to find but they are out there. I know a few folks that have the type of places you are looking for. If I hear of anything potentially coming available I will keep you in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
                      If you find a low fence place that consistently produces net booners, don’t tell anyone and never let it go! Lol

Good luck in your search sir. They are hard to find but they are out there. I know a few folks that have the type of places you are looking for. If I hear of anything potentially coming available I will keep you in mind.
                      Would be appreciated. I know of only one where I've been able to make contact with a manager. I'm on a list but who knows if/when it will come to fruition. That's why I'm trying to expand my search. It might take 3-5 yrs if I'm lucky and have several leads working. I'm not expecting to waltz into a place shoot a big deer and leave. I fully understand the expectations. Passed on an opportunity to get on a great place down in maverick Co a few yrs ago. Ownership has since turned over and in hindsight was the right decision but could have been fruitful for a couple of years or lead to other opportunities that I've missed out on since then.

Comment

McMullen, LaSalle, Webb, and some Parts of Duvall have monsters. Anywhere along the Frio or Nueces.

Sure do miss working down there in those counties during deer season.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Yep those are two of the best spots in Texas.
                          I didn't understand the assignment [emoji854]

Comment

I have a buddy with a 3,000 acre ranch with a spot open. Has absolutely incredible deer. However, they high fenced it after getting tired of the neighbors shooting all the young big deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                              I have a buddy with a 3,000 acre ranch with a spot open. Has absolutely incredible deer. However, they high fenced it after getting tired of the neighbors shooting all the young big deer.
                              I don't knock on hf places. I have one and enjoy the crap out of it. I want a lf booner some day.

Comment

Working...
                              X