X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sotx View Post
    Nope.
    Good. Between that article being a month old and it stating that is what the alumni wants should tell you it is basically hearsay. Woodward and TAF is what matters. Even the new school president can go pound sand.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      You think Achane can hold up a whole season as RB1? He is talented, but he is also pretty small.
      Agree. We need a power back! LSU always has one with 2 last names

Comment

Y'all are trippin. Joe Brady has never even been a coordinator at the college level.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          I’m just not sold on Riley all the big games, his plan has foiled. Brady has done more in a faster time frame, and his play calling has adapted across the CFB front. I believe his ceiling is higher than Riley. From my eye ball test, Riley just doesn’t do it for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Huh? Riley has HC experience, CFP berth, multiple heismans and multiple Conference Championships. There's a reason USC went after him and not Brady lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
            Huh? Riley has HC experience, CFP berth and multiple Conference Championships. There's a reason USC went after him and not Brady lol.

That’s like my opinion, didn’t say it was scripture

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Y'all are trippin. Joe Brady has never even been a coordinator at the college level.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              Lol thank you! Thought i was taking crazy pills. OU didn't just drive itself the past few years.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                That’s like my opinion, didn’t say it was scripture

Lol The Dude abides

Comment

IMO, the Lincoln Riley deal to USCw was likely done weeks ago between Trace Armstrong (LR's agent) and Mike Bohn (USC AD). SC fired Clay Helton on 9/13 ... over 10 weeks ago. This has been in the making for a while as the boosters were tired of losing and knew it would take $13M per year to hire Riley. When Woodward reached out to Armstrong inquiring about Riley's interest in the LSU job, Armstrong said it was too late. USC, Riley, and Armstrong (and LSU) needed a huge smokescreen distraction and all agreed to leak the LSU HC story which everyone ran with.

Woodward always plays his cards close to the vest. He knows who to trust within the Athletic Dept. and purposely leaks names to protect his coaching priorities. James Franklin, Billy Napier, and Mel Tucker were never serious candidates for the LSU job. Just names the media threw up against the wall hoping it would stick. Interesting that Trace Armstrong also represents Matt Rhule, Joe Brady, and Urban Meyer. Not sure if any of those are on Woodward's list, but those names will definitely be brought up by the media and talked about on message boards.

In reality, no one knows schit except Woodward.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    In reality, no one knows schit except Woodward.

Hopefully the guy he's gonna hire knows...

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

Seeing projections for Tech to play Auburn or LSU in the Liberty Bowl and one has Tech and A&M in the Gator Bowl.

Comment

Seeing projections for Tech to play Auburn or LSU in the Liberty Bowl and one has Tech and A&M in the Gator Bowl.

What is tech?

Comment

LOL......awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              What is tech?
                              I think you used to call them Daddy but everyone else says Texas Tech or Tech.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Fmjag64; 11-29-2021, 01:53 PM.

Comment

OU going to name Brent Venables as HFC as early as today? This is getting some traction.

Vegas has taken the OU HFC job on their boards (which means they are close to a hire).

Comment

Working...
                                X