Thumb release recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumb release recommendations

Never used one before but looking for recommendations. Price range up to $200.00 as I want a upper end(ish) release. I need one that is easy to use and adjust.

Many thanks.

Doug

Hard to beat a STAN. Can find a good deal on one on AT.

Comment

I have a Stan Sx3 and love it

Comment

Shooting a Nock 2 It this year. Love it.

Comment

Hey Doug - I had same thought a couple of years ago and wanted one that I had my full hand on (since I was learning), so I ended up going with a Carter Plain 1. It has a hole for your trigger finger and then slots for the rest of your hand.

I bought a knock-off Nock-2-It just to goof off with as well and that style is fine, I just preferred the full scope of grips.

Comment

I use a Carter Easy 1. I have 2 of them.

I also have a Carter Simple 1, 3-finger release I am selling. It is in perfect working order, in original pkg, and has all the springs with it. This was the first one I got. I just prefer the 4-finger release better. Let me know if you are interested. I would sell the Simple 1 for $120.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Stan Perfex. It allows you to practice without releasing an arrow, so just about anywhere.

Comment

Love the Carter Chocolate Lite.

Comment

The TRU Ball Fang is pretty nice, too and somewhat cheaper than the Stan.

Comment

Stan SX3 has been great for me

Comment

STAN SX3 or Shootoff. Both very adjustable and very well made.

Comment

I switched to thumb trigger this summer. I settled on a three finger Carter Wise Choice and absolutley love it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Carter Wise Choice. The red one.

Comment

Go to your local shop and try them and hopefully they'll them or find someone that has one. As I've aged my fingers have gotten fatter for some reason and my 20 yr old Carter Big Kid is a little tight

Comment

Love my stan just x four finger, sadly discontinued.

Comment

Working...
                              X