X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again? SMDH

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      They sure put some rounds in the black car. Not sure how the guy got out, but ****, talk about 9 lives.
      I was thinking the same thing, dude must have already slipped out the other side and been creeping away or something. Hopefully the perp has some holes in him and is suffering a slow agonizing death.

Comment

What you bet the shooter turns out to be someone that should have never been on the street.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          What you bet the shooter turns out to be someone that should have never been on the street.
          ...or in the country.

Comment

I don’t even know what to say. I just feel wholeheartedly that the politicians that turn these bastages back onto the streets could be their next victims.

Comment

Yep, they have turned out too many bad guys and it's coming back to haunt them. Buddy of mine got shot at by a road rager a couple weeks ago. The guy kept matching speed with him and he saw a gun come up so he hit the feeder.
              This was just south of BW 8 in Humble.

Comment

I watched the video. At what point did he flee in a white Mercedes?

Comment

I bet it's another illegal. The one that shot the Constable was here illegally and now the suspect in this one they identified is most likely here illegally too. All theys clowns Biden let in our country are now coming out of the woodworks shooting officers and committing murders and robberies.. Just a sad state of affairs we are living in now.

Comment

He allegedly ran from the scene and was seen fleeing in a white mercedes by the officers who were pursuing on foot.

I watched the video. At what point did he flee in a white Mercedes?

Comment

News live feed just said the officers are in stable condition and should be fine. Thank goodness.

Comment

Suspect identified as Roland Caballero, you make up your own mind. Allegedly has wound to the neck. I think there is a standoff right now.

Comment

Prayers up for the officers that got shot…

hope they catch the criminals involved… i would think the guy on the driver side of the charger would be on the other side of grass due to lead poisoning…

Comment

All officers are stable at this time. They are hot on his *** not too far from my office on Lockwood

Comment

Originally posted by zr2chevy22 View Post
                              He allegedly ran from the scene and was seen fleeing in a white mercedes by the officers who were pursuing on foot.
                              I saw a video of him from another angle running away from the scene. Not sure where the other car came from.

Comment

Pic of suspect the news is using is a previous mugshot. Can't wait to hear about how he was released early.

News is working overtime to make it seem like Houston isn't an absolute S-hole.

"hard to believe this is real. It's like a movie!"

Over and over again.

Also slipped up and called the suspect the "victim".

Comment

Working...
                                X