Wth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wth

What is wrong with these POS now days. Good Lord no wonder why no one wants to work with the police force no more for what little money they get paid.https://www.yahoo.com/news/houston-d...155113960.html

Probably just a young drug dealer trying to make a better life than he had dealing in elsalvador

Comment

Terrible

Comment

Whats the odds this is a dreamer who came here to make himself a better man.

God Bless LEO's and prayers up

Comment

They won’t catch him in Houston. He will blend in very easily.

Comment

I'll sure be glad, when the cops finally decide they've had enough.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
              I'll sure be glad, when SOCIETY finally decide they've had enough.
              Right

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                I'll sure be glad, when the cops finally decide they've had enough.
                I can’t believe it hasn’t happened yet. They’re better men than me. My number 1 rule would be “I’m going hone tonight. If I even think you’re a threat to that rule, you’re not going home tonight.”

Or maybe the best way to fix the crime friendly DAs is to announce that they will no longer respond to any incidents in the DA’s neighborhood.

Comment

If I was a police officer in one of these democratic cities, EVERY time I stopped someone or answered a domestic violence call, the first thing I would do is pull my weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    Probably just a young drug dealer trying to make a better life than he had dealing in elsalvador
                    My first thought too!

Comment

I will guaran-****-tee you that when he is identified, he will be someone that should never have been on the street.

Comment

I will guaran-****-tee you that when he is identified, he will be someone that should never have been on the street.
                        And, I think those responsible for him being on the street.
                        Should be charged, with "accessory after the fact"..

Comment

Yep

Comment

Too many money-grubbing lawyers and liberal judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                              They won’t catch him in Houston. He will blend in very easily.

It wouldn’t matter if they did catch him
                              He would be back out on the streets in a matter of hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X