No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a decent pass rush and two deep safeties is the way to beat us. Couldn’t throw downfield at all

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
      Looks like a decent pass rush and two deep safeties is the way to beat us. Couldn’t throw downfield at all

Really concerned about how we do not prioritize getting the ball to 19 and 88. Is it Kellen's scheme? Is it Dak checking down too quick? Are Amari and Ceedee not good enough to get separation even though we are told they are some of the best route runners in the NFL ? Is Dak too scared to throw it without obvious separation? Is he holding it to long because he's waiting for that separation instead of throwing them open?

I watch a lot of teams getting the ball to their #1s without issue and we can get balls to our #1 or #2. We get more balls to our tightends and #3 receiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Really concerned about how we do not prioritize getting the ball to 19 and 88. Is it Kellen's scheme? Is it Dak checking down too quick? Are Amari and Ceedee not good enough to get separation even though we are told they are some of the best route runners in the NFL ? Is Dak too scared to throw it without obvious separation? Is he holding it to long because he's waiting for that separation instead of throwing them open?

I watch a lot of teams getting the ball to their #1s without issue and we can get balls to our #1 or #2. We get more balls to our tightends and #3 receiver.
        Whats odd is even with 2 deep Safety's these guys should be burning teams underneath on shallow crossers. Both are great after the catch and should be getting the ball similar to Tyreek Hill, Kupp, Diontae Johnson etc.

Comment

Drives me nuts that the broadcasts so rarely give a down field shot to see who is open! I saw one yesterday where a guy was breaking free on a deeper slant while Dak was scrambling, and I was screaming to turn it loose. I saw one other where it looked like 2 DBs had 3 receivers covered in one small area...

Comment

Boys used up all their mojo in the Washington game. Stick a fork in them. They done!

Comment

They have been done since 1996.

Comment

They are a team that reflects their record and conference. They look great against the bad teams, and come up short against the really good teams.

Comment

The Aggies are recruiting well, at least there’s that! Think positive !!

Comment

Not the Texans
                    Yea they suck. Glad I'm not a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Start with Zeke as your main problem. There are games especially in the playoffs that you have to grind it out. He isn’t that guy. Even though Jerrah was dumb enough to pay him like he is.
                      Zeke is not what he used to be but to blame him for this is not right, the O line cannot run block, I guess if he was Barry Sanders he may be able to do better. Pollard really lit it up as well. The big problem is the QB, I don't care what anybody says, Dak cannot process the defense fast enough, they need to give him two plays and tell him to run one or the other period. Being a great leader and a great person does not make him a great QB, I do not believe he will ever be great, jmo. And I do not believe Moore is doing him any favors, I will be shocked if he is an NFL head coach next year.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                        Zeke is not what he used to be but to blame him for this is not right, the O line cannot run block, I guess if he was Barry Sanders he may be able to do better. Pollard really lit it up as well. The big problem is the QB, I don't care what anybody says, Dak cannot process the defense fast enough, they need to give him two plays and tell him to run one or the other period. Being a great leader and a great person does not make him a great QB, I do not believe he will ever be great, jmo. And I do not believe Moore is doing him any favors, I will be shocked if he is an NFL head coach next year.

on top of that, I don't think he can "throw a receiver open" and/or doesn't throw until they ARE open, no anticipation.

Comment

I was at this game and Dak was just not seeing the field. He was not making any progressions and just throwing it to the checkdown right away. Multiple plays where guys where running wide open and Dak had already made up his mind he was checking it down. This poor performance is mostly on his shoulders, but our overhyped O-line is not very good either. Zeke is not what he was but their isnt a back in the league that can run when they are getting hit 3 yards deep on half the plays. Moore's play calling has also become boring and predictable IMO.

Comment

Maybe they can pickup that Anthony guy, he would fit right in.

Comment

Trade Dak for Russell Wilson!

Comment

Legit observations
                                I just don’t think Dak has some of the more intangible skills like other QB’s
                                Seeing the field, seeing the play develop, timing the throw
                                Some just have more instinct in these areas

Comment

Working...
                                X