Apple Vs. Android- Anyone Else do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems like every few months I get bored and switch from apple to android and vice versa. There are a lot of things I like about each which is what makes it so hard I think.

It is a little bit of an expensive hobby lol. The thing that really bothers me more than anything with android is the lack of privacy with google.

They both make great phones so the quality isnt the issue etc.

Apple on the other hand is proactive in trying to secure your privacy.

Am I alone?

Rick

Friends of Android owners hate the green texts. Just saying. [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Comment

No.

Hard enough to keep up what they add or subtract every month or so...

Comment

I couldn't care less what color the bubble is lol

Rick

Comment

No… I get a phone and keep it 3-4 years normally. I like the iPhone. It’s what I know and I have zero issues with the system. They have everything I need. I’d rather spend the money folks use switching phones annually, elsewhere …like hunting or fishing .

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            No… I get a phone and keep it 3-4 years normally. I like the iPhone. It’s what I know and I have zero issues with the system. They have everything I need. I’d rather spend the money folks use switching phones annually, elsewhere …like hunting or fishing .
            What he said^^

I do wish they’d figure out why the hell on group texts when one recipient is Android and the rest are Apple that the text struggles to go through.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
              What he said^^

I do wish they’d figure out why the hell on group texts when one recipient is Android and the rest are Apple that the text struggles to go through.
              Cause the apple messenger has to get permission from the FBI first.

But yah, I use a phone till it quits. The last one didn't quit my wife just showed up and gave me a new one

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I still use my iPhone 8 if that means anything. Only reason I replaces my 6 was because of a freak accident.

A phone is a phone to me. They are way too expensive to change out frequently in my opinion. I hear $2000 is the new normal for phone prices. That’s nuts to me.

Comment

What's app is great for sharing videos

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife and I both switched to android a few years ago. The main reason was the apple cameras were junk compared to the pixel and galaxy. Now that Apple has made big improvements in the camera we may switch back but I am still reluctant to do so. I'm on my third galaxy and love it. The camera is still better than the iPhone.

My wife suffers from fomo due to the imessage issue. Her friends say oh I'm sorry I tried to add you to the group text and it wouldn't work! Oh well. We use groupme app a lot.

Due for an upgrade at work in about two months.

Which android and apple phones are your favorite thus far?

Comment

I have been an android guy for years and been in the tech industry for ever. I feel like an idiot when I try to use my wife's iPhone ��

Comment

I have an Android and that's all I'll get. I've had the same phone for at least 7 years. Maybe a little longer than that. Shock proof,water proof,scratch proof. It looks pretty rough at this point but it's still going strong.

Comment

Been iPhone, iPad and Mac since 2010. No reason to change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Still figuring out the iPhone…ain’t trying to learn a new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                              What he said^^

Its because Android owners want to make our lives difficult and truly don't want to have friends....

Comment

Working...
                              X