2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    This Saturday is looking good on PINS if the weather predictions hold. If you have kids and want to catch great eating fish it’s time for some dead shrimp and FishBites on a fish finder rig and wear the pomp’s out. Easy relaxing fishing.
    How is it around Christmas?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

If the surf is calm and clear. Not sure the temp of water but figure as long as it’s above 65 or so should be good

Comment

Wife wanted to fish again after the other trip.

She ended up with about 20 dink’s and 2 in the slot. I had about 30 and 4 in the slot.
        Most all were 10-15”. The keepers were 16-17”. She lost a good one maybe 18-20” as soon as we got in the water.

Tide was going in. Tons of bait. Stayed till after dark. Bite died down around 1830.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Mayhem, in the spirit of Christmas, have any holiday themed fish pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
            Mayhem, in the spirit of Christmas, have any holiday themed fish pictures?

Bro you going way back. We haven’t done those pics in a while. Had to stop when we got inundated with dude pics. Some equally opportunity stuff.

Comment

Dad gum! What’s this world coming to!

Comment

Let’s see some more double spotted redfish

Comment

Yeah think it may be time to try again lol

Comment

There's a redfish in that picture????

Comment

May have found an old 115 Evinrude. Anybody happen to know of a set of old red plug controls sitting around? The few I see on ebay are higher than Z Ro in concert in 2004.

Comment

Saltwater perch thread was way better with wimmin boob pics!!

Comment

Went and fished a sandy drain for about 2 hours. Trout are on a shrimp pattern. Caught about 50 fish about 1/2 keepers. No big fish. Measured one at 18
                          Attached Files

Comment

DOA under a popping cork was the ticket. It was every cast and the Chic on Chain caught as well but not as fast- Didn’t not want mullet baits - Caught one sand trout that I measured and was barely shy of 17
                            Last edited by glen; 12-02-2021, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                              Yeah think it may be time to try again lol

We might revisit after the first of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                Went and fished a sandy drain for about 2 hours. Trout are on a shrimp pattern. Caught about 50 fish about 1/2 keepers. No big fish. Measured one at 18
                                I may have to get my life in order and make a trip south over christmas. That pic of the trout in the water got my motor running!

Nice catches.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X